Anthony Pettis looks back at frustrating loss to Guida in UFC debut

if they fight again, I have guida winning by defending submissions and maintaining top position

consider also, that guida now competes at 145, he defeated the current 155 champion. Clay Guida is p4p top 5, dana just doesn't acknowledge him

Agreed, Guida is tough.

Guida's win gets more impressive every time Pettis beats someone up regardless of how he did it.

Props.

Ha!

Try this

dVx5qYQ.jpg
Or the button on the left that says NEW MSG...

New threads cost $100 vcash. Go to the vcash sub forum and submit your thread in the proper category.

The more hits your thread gets, the more vcash you earn

haha this actually would be a great idea

Damn, my boy Pettis making that big chedda with that Domino's sponsorship.

Lots of Guida love in here,

Good to see.

I watch a fight like guida vs Diaz that everyone complained about, and then see khabib fight the exact same way, and for some reason, people actually like it and talk about how great he is but shit on guida.

I watch a fight like guida vs Diaz that everyone complained about, and then see khabib fight the exact same way, and for some reason, people actually like it and talk about how great he is but shit on guida.

Bruh, do you evn MMA? Guida does boring ole 'Merican wrestling. Khabib samboes.

Same goes for Fitch. His last win, vs Erick Silva, was pretty exciting, eventhough he just outgrappled him.

I think Guida can beat Pettis on most days, fighting the same way he did in their first fight. When Bendo lost for the second time, he made a great comment on how you shouldn't give Pettis any space. He did, got kicked, got subbed. Suffocating fighters/wrestlers, with submission defense, like Guida, will always have a good shot vs Pettis I think.

When Khabib does the same thing to him, everyone will talk about him being the GOAT.

Exactly. I love how butt hurt people still are about that fight after all this time.

War Guida.

Back