Anthony Pettis looks back at frustrating loss to Guida in UFC debut

The best is when Guida ruins a Japanese fighters hype.

I love the garlic and herb sauce from dominos

lol yea that was some "loss". Lay the carpet Guida managed to dry hump him for 3 rounds.

yeah people were doubting him after that fight, i just knew he was too good to not learn from it and come back even better..

A pretty basic Carpet "win". Just an awful fight.

When Khabib does the same thing to him, everyone will talk about him being the GOAT.

I enjoyed Pettis's part of the fight. Thought he did good against Guida. Wish the scoring and rules were different for MMA though.

Pettis would have won in Pride. Shimada would stand up and beat Guida's ass with green cards. Guida would have his whole purse taken.

yeah people were doubting him after that fight, i just knew he was too good to not learn from it and come back even better..

Problem is you don't go from getting easily out wrestled by Guida to being able to handle guys like Khabib or Thomson in a couple years.

Luckily for him tho LW isn't very wrestler heavy.

Hope pettis stays champ for a long time.

I enjoyed Pettis's part of the fight. Thought he did good against Guida. Wish the scoring and rules were different for MMA though.

The scoring and rules weren't the problem. It was entirely up to the judges to determine which fighter's performance was better. They simply voted for the fighting style they prefer.

clay guida has p4p, some of the best octagon control in mma ever, recognize

Guida won that boring fight fair and square. For every Submission attempted obviously it was defended.

personally i think he wont be holding on to the belt for very long

if they fight again, I have guida winning by defending submissions and maintaining top position

consider also, that guida now competes at 145, he defeated the current 155 champion. Clay Guida is p4p top 5, dana just doesn't acknowledge him

Back