Anthony Pettis joins PFL

I guess he figures he can go run through that in 2021 and make some good pay days and then see explore free agency again.

P.S.: I think this the type of guys PFL is hoping to attract to help bring eyes to the product. Problem seems to be not many fighters in Petits position seem to be going that route.

Sure seems like Kawa had a deal with PFl before he was even free of his contract since wasnt Kawa teasing it few weeks ago?

Gotta figure guys like Rory, Werdum, Pettis see these PFL guys like Palmer and stuff making more than they do and thinking why am I fighting better guys in UFC and Bellator for less money?

Bellator would have had better fights for him and kind of surprised they didnt even talk to him but this seems like it was already worked out with PFL.
somebody reported like a month ago on a fourm that pettis was headed to PFL after his contract, i think be safe to say a deal was already made before his ufc contract expired

somebody reported like a month ago on a fourm that pettis was headed to PFL after his contract, i think be safe to say a deal was already made before his ufc contract expirewh

probably why he jumped at the short notice fight to get it over with instead of it possibly carrying over into next year and then if he doesnt get a fight in spring he misses the start of the tournament. So jumped in there to get free asap.

Nice. Go chase that money, stay active by knowing exactly when and who he is going to fight, and because of that, go lighter on hard training sessions to lower the risks of injuries and stay healthy for his fights. Also, PFL is still hoping the fights build themselves, much like Bjorn Rebney's Bellator accomplished.

Back