Anthony Pettis joins PFL

Well... Someone has spread that rumour... which now seems to be true...

If that rumour was right, he will join PFL.

Pettis is VERY expensive. $150K+ to show.

But Bellator can afford him. And he's worthy of that.
So they probably will.

Pettis vs Pitbull will be an interesting clash. On one hand, Pitbull is aggressive, and Pettis doesn't like it. On the other hand, he's short, and this actually goes to Showtime's favor.
I just wonder how deep Bellator's pockets are. They are picking up a lot of big name games now. I can't imagine any are cheap.

I think it's great for Bellator, but how many of these guys can they afford without over reaching?

Having said that, if they get Pettis, that's awesome. Bellator will be gaining tons of fighters for a great 2021.

I just wonder how deep Bellator's pockets are. They are picking up a lot of big name games now. I can't imagine any are cheap.

I think it's great for Bellator, but how many of these guys can they afford without over reaching?

Having said that, if they get Pettis, that's awesome. Bellator will be gaining tons of fighters for a great 2021.

Romero costs pretty much the same as Pettis.
Rumble probably is a bit cheaper, but mostly the same size.

They CAN afford it. Recently they cut a lot of old and expensive fighters: Rampage got HUGE salary, Mir was as expensive as new guys, Fedor probably won't fight again.
So they changed "old" veterans to "new" veterans

They CAN afford it. Recently they cut a lot of old and expensive fighters: Rampage got HUGE salary, Mir was as expensive as new guys, Fedor probably won't fight again.
Rampage and Mir are good cuts. Those guys are done and no longer worth the money.

Fedor I think is still planning on fighting.

But I am glad they are cutting some expensive guys who are done for some fresher fighters who have good fights in them.

Pettis is still a contender, Yoel is still a contender, and Rumble could quickly return to contender status.

Chandler salary/ Nelson salary off the books also

Chandler salary/ Nelson salary off the books also
Sergei also, he's not listed on the HW list anymore on wiki (and some Bellator guy is editing that list constantly).

They can afford Pettis but I think he goes to PFL (some guy announced that like 1 month ago).

Pettis is VERY expensive. $150K+ to show.

But Bellator can afford him. And he's worthy of that.
So they probably will.

Pettis vs Pitbull will be an interesting clash. On one hand, Pitbull is aggressive, and Pettis doesn't like it. On the other hand, he's short, and this actually goes to Showtime's favor.

Doubt the fight with Patricio would ever materialize, little Pitbull is booked for the foreseeable future and unless Pettis sits on his hands indefinitely he'll have to keep winning during that time to be in line for a shot at lightweight, which isn't given. But the Patricky fight would make sense for a debut, and I'd lean toward "big" Pitbull.

Doubt the fight with Patricio would ever materialize, little Pitbull is booked for the foreseeable future and unless Pettis sits on his hands indefinitely he'll have to keep winning during that time to be in line for a shot at lightweight, which isn't given. But the Patricky fight would make sense for a debut, and I'd lean toward "big" Pitbull.
I think he meant Patricky Pitbull, the one at LW.

PFL bound. Some good signings for PFL for next year. Schulte-Pettis final is a really good one. Don’t know if Pettis is guaranteed to get there though.

PFL bound. Some good signings for PFL for next year. Schulte-Pettis final is a really good one. Don’t know if Pettis is guaranteed to get there though.

Loik Radzhabov will give him trouble imo, PFL probably has a better LW division than Bellator.

Sure seems like Kawa had a deal with PFl before he was even free of his contract since wasnt Kawa teasing it few weeks ago?

Gotta figure guys like Rory, Werdum, Pettis see these PFL guys like Palmer and stuff making more than they do and thinking why am I fighting better guys in UFC and Bellator for less money?

Bellator would have had better fights for him and kind of surprised they didnt even talk to him but this seems like it was already worked out with PFL.

Loik Radzhabov will give him trouble imo, PFL probably has a better LW division than Bellator.
I agree Bellator LW is weak as hell. If he thinks he’s getting an easy million he’s out of his mind. Saw the consensus opinion from the casuals on social media saying he will run through PFL LW. Slim chance unless he shows up super motivated.

Back