Anthony Pettis beat Henderson with a torn shoulder

You're employing the logical fallacy of a false equivalence.

Pettis won, and in dominant fashion, so he doesn't need to make excuses. Anderson lost, so he does however. They are not remotely equivalent situations. There isn't any reason to believe Pettis is making things up, given there's no real benefit in him reporting an injury. Whereas with Anderson, he would have the motive because it would explain away a loss.

If you have a real noticeable injury where you're not moving (like Cain), stumbling around (like Mayhem + Browne), or not throwing hands period (like Faber vs. Brown); you have an excuse because there's clear evidence the injury vastly effected your performance. But in Anderson's case, he was dancing around, and everybody has some injury, so it doesn't fly.

Haha stop fooling yourself dude

The single difference is: Anderson is brazillian so he is hated on

Honestly all this tells me is that he's super injury prone and needs to alter his training so he can make it through a camp without something serious wrong with him.

Brazilians are so funny.

Haha brazillians are brazillians man, quit the labels

Holy shit, it feels like the 1930s lol

Brazillians this brazillians that, get off our nuts

TRY, even for one time, just TRY labeling americans here and see how you pussies react

iVjLFtmQRot5a.gif

Bum shoulder? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Hahah

TRY, even for one time, just TRY labeling americans here and see how you pussies react

hB291A715

Damn I hope injuries don't derail his career..always seems to be nicked-up..tough kid for sure

Right, but the thing is.... Silva doesn't think so, Weidman doesn't think so, and i don't care about what you think. ;)

It doesn't matter what he thinks, nor what you think. Look up excuse in the dictionary. That's literally what it is. We aren't arguing over what people think. We are looking at the definition of a word.

Haha stop fooling yourself dude

The single difference is: Anderson is brazillian so he is hated on

That's funny, you told ME to stop fooling MYSELF, and then went on to say that the single difference is their nationalities, when the most basic disparity existed that Pettis performed well above expectations whereas Anderson well below them.

man, your post are shit. the only time i ever see you post its either hating on america or bitching about brazil this and brazil that.

Lol @ Sherdog

"Pettis won with a torn shoulder, he's so awesome!!"

"Anderson had a hurt rib during Weidman fight?? Yeah right he's just making excuses."

Facepalm

the difference is andersons delusional fanbase used it as an excuse for his performance(mainly for the chael fight), thats why he caught so much shit for it. i dont think any pettis fans are going to be bitching about their boy getting a 1st round armbar victory lol

At least 86%, good fighters lost at 85%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back