Anthony Njokuan: Cowboy got lucky against Edson Barboza...

whatever cerrone finished both of them in rd.1

fuck the haters

imagehost3.jpg

USA MOTHERFUCKER

Barbosa does not have the chin to be a top guy, nor does have have sound defense.

His attack is great but fighting isn't all about attack.

He threw a punch......Edspn briefly closed his eyes and got hit. Call it lucky, call it good timing, call it bad luck.....what ever. These type of things happen in pretty much every fight, all part of the sport.

Yea he closed his eyes because he saw the punch coming. The natural instinct to protect the eyes took over. Legit win. No luck involved. Cerrone was just the better fighter that day.

Njo still bitter the judges sided with Barboza over him in their fight

I thought the fight showed that Edson was a better technical striker. Unfortunately for him, technique can't help your chin.

Cerrone beat fair and square,go home antony

"Hate to bring up js, but even he blah blah"

Sounds like you're saying he got something right for once.

Just furthers the "slack is crap" argument of some folks around here.

If you don't feel that way, don't further the sentiment. It's ok if you don't personally think he's shit, we'll still accept you :)

Aren't you a nice little squire to that moron.

Barboza has poor defensive skills and a weak chin, end of story.

"Hate to bring up js, but even he blah blah"

Sounds like you're saying he got something right for once.

Just furthers the "slack is crap" argument of some folks around here.

If you don't feel that way, don't further the sentiment. It's ok if you don't personally think he's shit, we'll still accept you :)

To be honest I've only read one article from him and I don't know enough to dislike him. He seems on point and logical which is more than I can say about most people on the forum.

I will say it's annoying when people read him, quote him, and are suddenly striking experts.

No he didn't get lucky but barboza does get too much hate.

This is pretty much where I'm at. Cerrone finishing someone can never be called luck it's what he does.

But the hate for Barboza is irrational and these guys who make fun of his chin sound like retards fighting over a peanut.

To be fair, Cowboy was getting lit up before he got the KO. What Cerrone did wasn't luck, however.

He dropped him then sunk in a choke within about 5 seconds. That's some pretty damn good luck there.

Barbosa just found out what happens when you go up against a fighter who can eat your best shots and just keep coming while you can't take his jab. Sooner or later, something is gonna land for him and it's gonna be game over.

love barboza

people just love to hate on whoever gets knocked out

Your Brenneman comparison isn't a very good one considering his chin is destroyed from taking so much damage over his career. Not really worth much to be more durable than he currently is, which is a shame because I think Brenneman could have made an impact if he fought at Lightweight from the beginning.

Back