News Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev Set For Dec 12

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre in fucking trouble AJ, KING KUBRAT IS HERE AND READY TO FUCK YOUR WHOLE LIFE UP BRUV!

Over the top you think? Nah watch for that right hand from Pulev OVER THE TOP motherfuckers. THE Baron of Bulgaria, the Sultan of Sofia, The Prophet Pulev is here to get up in AJ's fucking whole shit!!!

Get some KP! Pulev Posse in the motherfucking houuuuuuse! Suck my dick! We out here!

Last edited:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre in fucking trouble AJ, KING KUBRAT IS HERE AND READY TO FUCK YOUR WHOLE LIFE UP BRUV!

Over the top you think? Nah watch for that right hand from Pulev OVER THE TOP motherfuckers. THE Baron of Bulgaria, the Sultan of Sofia, The Prophet Pulev is here to get up in AJ's fucking whole shit!!!

Get some KP! Pulev Posse in the motherfucking houuuuuuse! Suck my dick! We out here!

pulev's fan. we found him.

pulev's fan. we found him.
We are a small but vocal minority. Ppl will shit on us and try to call us lame, but fuck em. We will never back down, like that dog shit mma movie.

I mean Ruiz did the impossible, so it’s possible but if AJ comes focused I can’t see him losing.

The Slavic Magic

Its over for AJ. We already know he struggles with the eastern block style. And he isnt going to be able to run away like he did vs ruiz because Pulev isn't a shortround t-rex

Back