Anthony Joshua Rocky IV walkout

I'm no fan of Wilder but he displayed what you call No Easy Way Out against Fury 1 & 2.

AJ is a downhill skier.

I honestly never liked the guy, but that's changed with the way he's handled the Ruiz and Usyk fights

Odd because he looked for an easy way out.
Thats not really fair. I think he preformed to the best of his ability to the bell. Usyk is just better.
I just dont think he's as much of a monster as people want a guy who looks like that to be.

That was epic. Pity he couldn't channel the fighting spirit of Rocky though.

Funny how in Rocky 4 it was the Russian who was the jacked up roided up body builder hype machine and the western fighter was the smaller guy (well Stallone was huge in that movie but you know what I mean)

Not sure what Joshua’s angle was with that great walkout, but was he sort of trying to give the impression that he was fighting an undefeated killer monster Russian? (Ukrainian but you know what I mean) while he was the smaller, underdog “good guy?”

Who knows, I may be looking too much into it but it’s weird to come out to a song from rocky 4 specifically.

Maybe he was trying to outdo Tyson fury’s rocky 4 walkout?

anyway, it was very good.

nice choice of song .. but he lost and got outclassed so it can't really hold the classic tag .. it doesn't look the same when you watch it afterwards knowing he got his ass outclassed and outboxed .. usyk should've come out to that .. would've been more fitting (rocky, underdog etc) and he won

The British sports fans have no class, they really love to boo another countries anthem...

Back