Anthony Joshua gives advice to UFC fighters calling him out; explains why "they are lost" (timestamp

All these mma fighters calling out top boxers, they should be willing to get in the boxing ring for the same paycheck as their previous ufc fight and I bet they'll sing a different tune.

I think out of the big 3 Joshua would be best suited for UFC-fighting, cause he has massive legs that could benefit him in taking legkicks and defending takedowns. He of course would have the biggest ko-power, fastest, most precise hands, and best technique in the devision by a mile. But its smarter to stick to boxing anyway. More money, and a legacy he can build on.

Dillian Whyte and Jarrel Miller have kickboxing backgrounds. So, they'd be better than AJ.

giphy.gif

Same thing happens to Francis Ngannou if he steps into the boxing ring.

MMA fighters who think they could beat a top boxer at boxing are delusional.

It doesn't happen with other sports.

The rugby world cup was just on. Rugby has a lot in common with American Football. Some rugby players have tried to move to NFL sides but to do it they've joined practice squads and tried to make a side that way. If they were doing what the MMA guys are trying they'd play rugby one week, do 3 months of NFL training and start for a side playing in the Super Bowl.

Ruiz will get knocked out in the rematch, he's just Hasim Rahman/Oliver McCall/Buster Douglas. In boxing terms their wins were a surprise but they were still top 5-10 boxers and not complete novices who've never boxed.

No way Ruiz is going to piece up AJ again and most likely stop him within 10.

Andy Ruiz was robbed in his fight against Joseph Parker. Parker won a close hometown decision. Andy should still be undefeated. I knew when he signed to fight AJ that he would fuck him up.

lol @ people trying to hype up chubby Ruiz now to make Joshua's loss and likely win in the rematch look better. Just like Jones's fans do.

Guy is a mediocre fighter, Joshua is too. Both benefit greatly from how far boxing standards have fallen so quickly. Same with Wilder and Fury. None of these guys would have been even an alphabet champion 20 years ago. Fraudley Harrison was a better fighter than Joshua, at least he won his gold legitimately and not because it was in London.

What's up with the salt?

Anthony was both incredibly reasonable and, for once, humble.
He said:
1) He has not even mastered his own sport, so he is not considering challenging the top tier in another sport, and
2) UFC fighters should themselves work on mastering their sports before crossing over.

Makes sense to me.

What's up with the salt?

Anthony was both incredibly reasonable and, for once, humble.
He said:
1) He has not even mastered his own sport, so he is not considering challenging the top tier in another sport, and
2) UFC fighters should themselves work on mastering their sports before crossing over.

Makes sense to me.

maybe racist?

Back