Anthony Johnson training for Glover Teixeira

Go Glover, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Rumble laying him out. However, Glover can also do it, and I highly doubt that Johnson will out wrestle or grapple him.

hAyEkod.jpg

If Glover can just withstand that 1 round barrage.

Rumble young man Rumble. Can't wait for this fight.

I agree ,Glover could lose just by absorbing punches, he doesn't even have to be KOed

This is a fucking sick match up I'm pumped for it. Huge Glover fan but I gotta respect the power of Rumble. He has to do everything in his power to protect that big noggin of his and answer back. Glover by sub.

That picture still baffles me every time I see it. Guy looks like an O-lineman next to Jones and Maia especially.

Umm, that's not real.

I know you knew that though. *fistbump*

That picture still baffles me every time I see it. Guy looks like an O-lineman next to Jones and Maia especially.

You do realize that pic is fake........right?

Anyways, these training videos mean nothing. Anybody with decent or good striking ability can look good hitting a bag or pads. You can do all the pushups, cartwheels, powerlifting, bagwork etc you want to do. That's not the only thing that translates when the cage door shuts.

Umm, that's not real.

I know you knew that though. *fistbump*
I do. I am talking about the unretouched photo. He is big next to those guys including the champ of his weight class at the time.

Rumble by murder.

Glover needs to take him into deep waters, apply pressure and Rumble will buckle

Only liked his high kicks but he sure looks powerfull and explosive.
I still think that if Glover plays it smart , he has the tools to beat Rumble.
Should be fun fight !!

Back