Anthony johnson sentenced from 2009 arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATT DAMON

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
UFC fighter Anthony Johnson, who was arrested in 2009 on charges of domestic violence and two other misdemeanor charges, has been sentenced by a judge in Alameda County, Calif., to serve three years probation, along with community service, and domestic violence counseling.

Representatives from the Alameda County courthouse confirmed the proceedings on Wednesday from a verdict rendered in the case on Aug. 2.

According to court documents, Johnson plead nolo, which is essentially no contest, to a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence, penal code 243, and the court dismissed the other two charges as part of the proceedings.

Source here

I hope Gus Destroys him.

alexander-gustafsson-crying.jpg

This is weird. Why is this trending on Twitter? Is it because Johnson issued an apology to the that chubby chick he insulted at the gym?

I hope Gus Destroys him.

Gus is a woman-beater too.

I've always laughed at people's praise of AJ's humbleness. He's a woman-beater - it's not like he could be anything more than humble without raising a blister. All it would do is invite history.

So Rumble waits until his probation is over then he gets rough with the chicks again? Some guys never learn.

How are they able to render a sentence if the case was over five years ago? Was it still going on in court?

I hope Gus Destroys him.

What, you mean the guy that served time for assaulting innocent people? Yeah, truly the guy to teach that Anthony Johnson a lesson.

Also, as above, guscrying.jpg.

How are they able to render a sentence if the case was over five years ago? Was it still going on in court?

The article is 5 years old. This stuff is just trending because MMA fans are talking about how he's a woman batterer after his aggro behavior to the country red clay dirt road stomach having bag of dry dog food lady.

TS, for some reason, referenced a story from 2010. Click the link he provided and you'll see the story is from August 2010.

eh he was a teenager

He was 19. Maybe you could write it off as "being a teenager" if he was 13. Let's not downplay his antisocial thuggish behavior because he was only a year into legal adulthood.

he also allegedly beat some other woman not too long ago where charges were never filed. Not to mention his idiotic actions and comments. Why did dana bring this idiot back?? I hope jimi lays him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back