Anthony Johnson says a fight with Jon Jones is 'just not gonna happen'

What punches did you take so far Johnson? The one time you took a few against a dangerous puncher you panic wrestled against Vitor. He's showing what a bully with no heart he is once again with this statement.

Do us all a favor and just end it.

What punches did you take so far Johnson? The one time you took a few against a dangerous puncher you panic wrestled against Vitor. He's showing what a bully with no heart he is once again with this statement.
X0UnxwW.gif

YEAH!!!!! I also heard that Rumble eye pokes everybody,is soooo arrogant and is soooo fake I cant stand it!

Lets get him,attack his character and ruin him!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

After we get him lets go after Ngannou and Magny next (if they start winning more) !!! Yeah!!

YEAH!!!!! I also heard that Rumble eye pokes everybody,is soooo arrogant and is soooo fake I cant stand it!

Lets get him,attack his character and ruin him!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

After we get him lets go after Ngannou and Magny next (if they start winning more) !!! Yeah!!

Standing up for Johnson here will not give him heart. He will still quit mentally and give up the rear naked choke to the next guy who offers some resistance.

Standing up for Johnson here will not give him heart. He will still quit mentally and give up the rear naked choke to the next guy who offers some resistance.

Nobody is standing up for black Johnson. Lets get him!

Rumble had realistic chances to be the first one to KTFO Jones.

All this because Jon couldn't just listen to DC and get his shit together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back