Anthony Johnson says a fight with Jon Jones is 'just not gonna happen'

Appreciate everything h said and am happy to hear he's considering his life after fighting, and doesn't want to become a mental cripple.

That said, JJ has two years to realllly think and train. He's young enough that if he comes back with a straight head, he could be a dominant ass LHW again, and a fight with Rumble, and the rest, could be on the horizon.

For him of all people to be so worried about it shows you that he cannot take any shots himself though he loves to dish it out. Bully.

I really and truly have no idea what you're talking about and can only surmise that Rumble beat at least one of your favorite fighters.

Something about this is racist, I just haven't figured out what it is, yet.

Best fighter in the world brah. He will live in Sherdoggers heads for years to come whether you like it or not.
Never said he wasn't a great fighter. He is.

Are you going to say he isn't a world class fuckup? ;)

Thanks Jon. I figured it wouldn't happen either after the debacle. I was excited to see if Rumble could finish Jones within two rounds. I don't see anyone else finishing Jon except Rumble. Too bad.

There are almost no fighters with his mileage who have taken less head trauma than him. For him of all people to be so worried about it shows you that he cannot take any shots himself though he loves to dish it out. Bully.
So other fighters are likely to suffer brain damage so he should too?

Bummed to hear he's planning to leave the sport in 2 years.... Hope he will change his mind later. Can't blame him though, Brain damage is not to be fucked with

rumble dodged a bullet. jones would have humiliated him

Not sure if fighting your heart out and losing is as humiliating as crashing your car against a pole under the influence, testing positive for coke, crashing your car into a pregnant woman's and fleeing the scene, getting busted for street racing, and popping for est blockers on the eve of the biggest card in history.

There are almost no fighters with his mileage who have taken less head trauma than him. For him of all people to be so worried about it shows you that he cannot take any shots himself though he loves to dish it out. Bully.
The only thing this post shows is you're a keyboard warrior.

Rumble, young man, rumble.

He's right on point here.

Jones was so talented people are still talking about this guy. No one else gets the chances he got and still has fans talking after fucking them all up.

Back