Anthony Johnson looking ready

When was he last injured?
Couldn't tell you lol just recently heard to he doesn't want to fight when he's 35. He's 32 now so I'm hoping he doesn't get injured or fucking suspended in that time lol.

I hope Rumble gets another titleshot and destroys the paper champ Daniel Cormier.
He's been holding the belt for over a year and whopped Rumble lmao.

If Rumble does manage to win a rematch, doesn't that make him a paper champ also?

Those kicks look explosive. Oh, and athletic too.

Just curious what in that pic makes him look ready.
What? HIS KICKS ARE SCARY AS SHIT MAN.

Anthony hits like a fucking truck . If gus gets hit by one of those its gonna be a long night.

Hard for me to root against either guy in this one.

BOTH just bleed warriors who swing for the fences, and both nice guys outside of the cage.
This its hard to pick a winner or favorite with Rumble vs Glover. I'll just be happy for whoever wins this fight.

BOTH just bleed warriors who swing for the fences, and both nice guys outside of the cage.
Glover, I got him so you too ;)

He has a post-USADA lower belly flab going out, similar to the lower belly fat gain of post-Ronda Holly Holm.
Holly Holm has always looked like that. Check out her other fights in other organizations, ya goof!

Glover by early 3rd RNC.

Holly Holm has always looked like that. Check out her other fights in other organizations, ya goof!

Glover by early 3rd RNC.
But it was gone for the best performance of her life, and then returned for a lackluster performance against Tate.

Your judgement is questionable – Johnson mutilates dogs and has a domestic abuse conviction.

Back