Anthony Johnson looking ready

You wouldn't survive that match and McGregor won't get in you like you want. :p

I would tackle the guy, pull down his pants and shove a bag of skittles in his ass. Then I would hit him in the cock with a pot of flowers. Flawless victory.

RRRRRRRRUMMMMMMMBLE!!!!
Fan of Glovers too, but I'm going with my boy Johnson on this one.

One could say that he's ready to rumble.

APPpwzy.jpg

Nice guys that throw workout pillows at chicks in the gym lol
Yeah Rumble seems to have temper issues. Just don't piss him off and he's the nicest person ever.

Seriously, fuck pissing that guy off.

Anyone that has the cajones to throw leather locked in a cage with Rumble has my respect

Man, I really, REALLY like AJ's fighting style, but have a very hard time cheering for him beign a women beater and all

Perennial #3 guy in the division, I don't think Glover makes it out of the first, tho I'm a Tex fan and would like to see him get the W just so Cormier faces someone new. If it's DC vs Rumble 2 I don't know if it's gonna sell big, but it leaves the UFC no other choice.

Just curious what in that pic makes him look ready.

He has a post-USADA lower belly flab going out, similar to the lower belly fat gain of post-Ronda Holly Holm.

Poor Glover. Rumble going to KO Glover and send him into retirement. Rumble by easy KO in round 1.

I hope Rumble gets another titleshot and destroys the paper champ Daniel Cormier.

Back