Anthony Engelen: ONE Championship fighter to watch

Love his quick back to back wins in ONE, pretty cool he is getting a push from ONE

Hey guys,

I've become really impressed with this guy Anthony Engelen over the last couple of months, so I decided to interview him.

I expect him to become one of ONE Championship's best featherweights, and it turns out he's a pretty interesting guy too.

Here's the article.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/one...len-looking-for-third-finish-in-three-months/
Good read. Thanks for posting.

He's looked good recently but his opponents have been outmatched.

This Korean guy is undefeated, but I don't see them giving him a tough fight on Jakarta. Let's see.

Love his quick back to back wins in ONE, pretty cool he is getting a push from ONE
Yeah I'm glad he's getting a push too. Excited to see how he does against guys like Christian Lee/ Marat Gafurov/ Li Kai Wen etc.

Good read. Thanks for posting.

He's looked good recently but his opponents have been outmatched.

This Korean guy is undefeated, but I don't see them giving him a tough fight on Jakarta. Let's see.
Thanks for the kind words man. I'm with you — I suspect this fight in Jakarta will go well for him. He doesn't seem to be taking it lightly though, either way.

I watch more MMA than any human on the planet, and even I'd never heard of this guy.

never heard about this guy, doubt he becomes something, he's 33, dutch and has 3 RNC loses
I watch more MMA than any human on the planet, and even I'd never heard of this guy.
no one watches more MMA than caposa mate
<LucyBless>

Well, now you have? I will never understand comments like this. Who cares if you haven't heard of him before?
You realize that, at one point or another, you had never heard of any of the fighters you follow now?

Last edited:
Back