Anthony Bourdain kills himself

He had TDD(Trump derangement disorder). Huge fan of his food shows but his politics sucked. Hung out with terrorist shitbags like Obama.

It takes a pretty warped soul for this to be your reaction. It may be time to take a break from politics.

He had TDD(Trump derangement disorder). Huge fan of his food shows but his politics sucked. Hung out with terrorist shitbags like Obama.

Keep that political bullshit out of here.

Go to the War room for that retarded shit.

RIP.

One of my best friends killed himself last summer. I never saw it coming.

Here''s the thing. When you are legit depressed, not just "sad and stuff", it is natural to keep it repressed.

True depression is dull, and creeping. Not something that you want to even try to explain, let alone have conversations about with friends and family.

I'll tell you this. My buddy is an emerg doctor and he has treated so many heroin users that he his take away is that it's the only drug he would try because it must be that good.
or people are that fucked in the head...luckily opioids
have little to no effect on me...

Maybe he got some bad news from the doc?

Otherwise, I don't get it. Dude was living the dream, and seemed happy as hell. I guess you never can tell though. What a shame.

RIP

He was also a leftist which has a strong correlation to mental illness.

He quit using heroin years ago. He was a recovered heroin addict not currently recovering.

So a man decides to take his own life, and your first instinct is to use the opportunity to expound your own deranged and deluded political views?

Get some help, you jackass.

Just sad, I always watched his shows until politics was brought into them

RIP

Thanks to Anthony, "syphilitic bed-wetters" is a regular part of my vocabulary.

Rest in peace

I'll tell you this. My buddy is an emerg doctor and he has treated so many heroin users that he his take away is that it's the only drug he would try because it must be that good.

fentanyl is taking over now

It sounds cliché but you never put those demons behind you. Recovery is an everyday battle for many people no matter how long they've been sober.
Or maybe he was just rubbing one out. You know, a couple of drops of lube on the stool your using to get your erotic asphyxiation on and, BOOM, choked out...

Damn this sucks. No reservations and parts unknown were two of my favorite things to watch when hungover. Rip.

Last edited:
I find it alarming that the majority - not all by any means, of course, but a vast majority - of people I truly and fiercely admired, checked out.

Like Bourdain, Ernest Hemingway was 61 when he shot himself but I think he had physical ailments that contributed to the decision. He's just another in a long line of really famous or successful people that committed suicide.

220px-ErnestHemingway.jpg

It's great, and anything that good is absolutely horrible for you.

I’ll always remember wondering if on those trips to those hot Asian countries when he is eating Spicy noodles for breakfast with a warm beer, if he ever shit himself. Then in an interview he said he had mainlined Imodium in the episode where he was in a canoe down the river eating weird shit. He pooped all over the jungle.

Or maybe he was just rubbing one out. You know, a couple of drops of lube on the stool your using to get your erotic asphyxiation on and, BOOM, choked out...

Interesting question.... if this is the case would they hide it because they think suicide is a better look?

He practically started the whole foodie movement. A Cook's Tour was one of my 1st favorite food/travel show. And then he blew up. Rip.

or people are that fucked in the head...luckily opioids
have little to no effect on me...

He has concluded that the feeling elation is so powerful that we would like to try it. This was a bout 10 yrs ago so I don't know if his view has changed.

Back