Answer for my Q&A Thread

Interesting video, thanks for sharing. And it was illuminating to see that you rate Dillian Whyte well and that he just needs to work on his defence according to yourself.

And it's funny when he reads the Sherdog members names out.

Thanks for the answers, Tim! Gonna find your Facebook page, give a share, cheers!

The first 2 guys both asked 2 questions each. I was too annoyed and closed the video.

People who ask long-ass questions that consist of 2 questions need to understand only their last question will be answered. It's different when you're reading the questions on a screen but Tim has to listen somebody reading them and I'm sure he's not being paid to learn your audiobook.

gym seem to be too nice a guy for the business and sport of boxing.

Also, never heard veronica messed around like that.

Last edited:
The first 2 guys both asked 2 questions each. I was too annoyed and closed the video.

People who ask long-ass questions that consist of 2 questions need to understand only their last question will be answered. It's different when you're reading the questions on a screen but Tim has to listen somebody reading them and I'm sure he's not being paid to learn your audiobook.
It's not a problem we will be doing these videos regularly. I will try to answer everyone's questions. Some we cut down a bit or if it is the same as another question we will skip it. If you have a question I will make sure to answer if first on the next video. I appreciate the passion and thank you for being part of Terrible Tim's Army!

Back