Ansem>any Soulsborne boss

Did you manage to complete the secret bosses in KH 1? Maybe you should lower the difficulty if you're having problems.
No I skipped ahead to KH2. The remaining content in 1 seemed lame but I don’t want to beat the game in case I get a hankering to go back to it. Now I’m stuck on Demyx in part 2 where you have to kill the water forms and then fight him. After that long assed cutscene.

No I skipped ahead to KH2. The remaining content in 1 seemed lame but I don’t want to beat the game in case I get a hankering to go back to it. Now I’m stuck on Demyx in part 2 where you have to kill the water forms and then fight him. After that long assed cutscene.
I never really had much trouble with Demyx, so I dunno. I think I just dodged a lot and attacked when I could. I don't think I used any limits or summons or anything.

I never really had much trouble with Demyx, so I dunno. I think I just dodged a lot and attacked when I could. I don't think I used any limits or summons or anything.
I’m playing final mix which is supposedly the hardest version of both games. Dunno how true that is.

so I finally beat Malificent after taking a 6 month break from Kingdom Hearts. After desperately button mashing my way to victory, I’m thrust into another scrotum-smashing boss fight almost immediately.

Ansem is harder than any Dark Souls/Bloodborne boss. His final phase is nothing but magic spam and if you heal he will interrupt it and kill you. I haven’t raged this hard since Ds2: Scholar of the First Sin. Pretty sure the entire neighborhood can hear me.
I was like, "Seriously?" And then realized you made this thread.

Are you good at any game or do you just

You still haven't responded to my PvP callout either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was like, "Seriously?" And then realized you made this thread.

Are you good at any game or do you just bitch constantly?

You still haven't responded to my PvP callout either you cunt
I beat Riku handily after getting to an appropriate level and keyblade. I also beat the shit out of Demyx after equipping healing items to Goofy and Donald, didn’t know that was a thing :rolleyes: I bitch to see if anyone has shared my experience. It turns out only Sherdoggers are God gamers that never struggle with anything.

Pvp? Which game? I haven’t touched a Souls game or Bloodborne in a long time but I’d be down for a scrap. Just can’t do Ds2 because I threw it away <Moves>

And not DS remaster because it’s just backstab fishing

And not DS remaster because it’s just backstab fishing
I don't think anyone could pay me to pick up Remaster again lol so no worries.

I guess that leaves 3 or Bloodborne. I have 3 on PC though

Send me a PM and we can see what we can work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone could pay me to pick up Remaster again lol so no worries.

I guess that leaves 3 or Bloodborne. I have 3 on PC though

Send me a PM and we can see what we can work out.
Bloodborne it is. I have a character around level 250 and some low level ones that suck.

Bloodborne it is. I have a character around level 250 and some low level ones that suck.
I think I have to renew my Playstation Plus first lol but I'm down.

I forget how the sinister bell works. Does it work with passwords? Or do we just have to be in one of the Nightmare realms?

I think I have to renew my Playstation Plus first lol but I'm down.

I forget how the sinister bell works. Does it work with passwords? Or do we just have to be in one of the Nightmare realms?
We need to be in the same area and similar level. Invasions don’t work with passwords. We could summon as rival covenant members but that puts the summon at a huge disadvantage

We need to be in the same area and similar level. Invasions don’t work with passwords. We could summon as rival covenant members but that puts the summon at a huge disadvantage
Damn dude. Would co-oping do anything?

Its fantastic that the only game we can PvP in is one in which they decided to not try with multiplayer outside of co-op.
Yeah a red summon sign would have been great. No arena either. You could tell pvp was an afterthought in this game though with how shitty connection was at launch

Yeah a red summon sign would have been great. No arena either. You could tell pvp was an afterthought in this game though with how shitty connection was at launch
At least we agree with Bloodborne and DSR PvP <Lmaoo>

Plain awful

I really enjoy the Xaldin fight at Beast's castle. SIX SPEARS?!?

Pvping in Nightmare Frontier right now. I guess Rakuyo with bolt paper is the meta. And there’s some combo with hyper armor that can’t be parried. Could be a latency issue too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back