Another year for another amateur fighter...

Marbig

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am tiny right now at 125lb (no exercise + stress from studying = lost of weight for the past year) but am looking forwards to reach 140lb by the end of 2013. I used to compete in the youth's featherweight division (under 125lb) a year ago and am now looking towards to moving up to the lightweight (under 132lb) or even light-welterweight (under 141 pounds) category as there is simply more competition there. Btw, I am only 5'5 btw due to poor genetics and my ethnicity.

The gym is closed till the 7th of Jan but, when it opens again, I am planning to do 6-8 hours of training/SS per week. My next bout is scheduled in mid April in the lightweight category.

Anyways, here goes:

2nd of Jan 2013

Breakfast (8:30am): A bowl of cereal + skim milk, a cup of water and two nectarines

Snack (11:00am): A handful of peanuts

Lunch (1:30pm): Chicken, rice and vegies

Snack (3:00pm): Cup of Milo

Dinner (7:30pm): Two fish fillets, rice, vegies and an orange

Last edited:
I'll be following this log. Boxing, kickboxing or MT ruleset? How many fights have you had so far? Good luck!

I'll be following this log. Boxing, kickboxing or MT ruleset? How many fights have you had so far? Good luck!

Thanks for your support mate (same goes for the user beneath you too). I do boxing and have had 3 official fights (2-1-0) and 2 exhibition bouts. Haven't competed in a year though so I'm kinda skinny fat at the moment...

I'm not an expert on dieting, but it seems like that isn't near enough food to put on any weight.
-regardless, welcome to the logs!

I'm not an expert on dieting, but it seems like that isn't near enough food to put on any weight.
-regardless, welcome to the logs!

Hey, do you know how to calculate how many calories I should need etc?

3rd of Jan 2013

Breakfast (8:30am): Cereal + Skim Milk

Snack (10:30am): Instant Noodles (not my fault- my flatmate got really excited over a new flavour coming out and cooked a whole bowl for me to try!)

Lunch (2:30pm): Fish fingers, chicken wings, vegies and rice

Snack (4:30pm): Cup of Milo

Dinner (7:45pm): Marinated fish fillets, vegies, rice, orange and two nectarines

Exercise done: 3 sets of 90 second planks, shadowboxed (rather dorkly I might add) 3 rounds in my room and a 20 minute walk

^Rather little, I know.

Back