Another White Phd Student/Faculty Pretending to be Black

Clown world.

She's pretty in a very southern European way too. I wonder if she took a DNA test and was tripping all over herself when it came back 99.9% European.

Nah, you didn't. You didn't even reply to any of them.

What you call vague bullshit, I call specific examples of systemic racism being displayed in America by critical analysis by experts. Your inability to grasp any of what you failed to read isn't my issue, but yours entirely.

There are also policies discussed in nearly all of the included studies and analyses. You show you've got bumfuckin' nothing when you gotta go to the "liberal studies!" route when I brought studies from the NCSL, The Sentencing Project, the US Sentencing Commission, the AMA, and the NIH.

fucking lol, you are such a clown!!!

Specific examples of racism are not policies. Even dumb dumbs like you should understand this. FWIW, if the issues of racism listed in those articles are true, then I’ll gladly condemn them. Racism has no place in modern society. You continue to use liberal buzzwords like “systematic racism” but can’t give me an example because you don’t know what it means. You mention nuance, yet come armed with nothing but copypasta full of vague generalizations and anecdotal evidence.

For the third and final time, list the policies or laws or whatever that you claimed exist. Be specific. Don’t use left wing reddit copypasta either. Every time I’ve asked a leftist on this site to break down their argument into specifics, they shit their yoga pants and run away. Let’s see if you can break the mold.

This individual has some pretty serious mental issues going. Masquerades as another ethnic group, demands to be referred to as "they", who knows what else.

I wonder if the Black community appreciates the effort you white guys put into speaking out on their behalf.

The Black men I work with are doing well.
Earning, saving, investing.....regular adult stuff.

I'll have to ask them if they realize some of you White Sherdoggers are out there on the internetz, fighting on their behalf.

@MicroBrew knows what’s up

she ain’t lyin’

dennis-hopper-true-romance-film-tony-scott-tarantino-1993.png
Little to no subsharian genetic contribution present in modern Scilians/Southern Italians. A lot of Greek blood and some North African blood too but this movie scene is fake news. The inquisition also brought some Jewish ancestry into the Catholic gene pool.

They were truly one of the first multicultural states in the world but pretty much only consisted of people from the greater Mediterranean area. Recent history is well documented and has been corroborated by genetic testing.

The Portuguese, however, are a different story.

Specific examples of racism are not policies. Even dumb dumbs like you should understand this. FWIW, if the issues of racism listed in those articles are true, then I’ll gladly condemn them. Racism has no place in modern society. You continue to use liberal buzzwords like “systematic racism” but can’t give me an example because you don’t know what it means. You mention nuance, yet come armed with nothing but copypasta full of vague generalizations and anecdotal evidence.

For the third and final time, list the policies or laws or whatever that you claimed exist. Be specific. Don’t use left wing reddit copypasta either. Every time I’ve asked a leftist on this site to break down their argument into specifics, they shit their yoga pants and run away. Let’s see if you can break the mold.

Jesus fucking Christ. If you're not even going to read a single lick of what's provided, what is the point of trying to dialogue with you?

I've provided numerous studies detailing specific policies that affect blacks more than other groups on a nationwide, systemic level.

You've
  • Read none of it
  • Claimed it's all vague bullshit
  • Said it's all from liberal sources
I'm not going to read for you, and I shouldn't have to explain basic shit to you, either.

But let us look at just a few specific policy examples, and let us look simply at Jeff Sessions, and what he did for Trump alone.

Jeff Sessions removes the Obama-era DOJ directives known as Smart-on-crime. He then pushes for the harshest possible mandatory sentences for even non-violent drug offenders. Blacks are far more likely to be arrested for petty drug charges, even when using and carrying at similar rates to whites.

Jeff Sessions directs the department to dismantle the directive on consent decrees, which while flawed, were set up to address racial issues in policing on a federal level.

Jeff Sessions dismantles the DOJ's Collaborative Reform Initiative, which had extremely high approval amongst the nation's police chiefs.

Sessions dismantles DOJ policy to scale back private, for-profit prisons, which house a higher proportion of petty drug users and minorities than public ones (wonder why).

That's just Sessions. We could go to the Dept. of Labor, the CFPB, and on and on. But I doubt you'd be willing to have a good-faith discussion, since all you've got is to moan about libwul sources!!!!

A trans-racial non-binary person. Wonder if she might just be attention seeking.

I would guess their reasonings would be differing.

One one side I've brought numerous studies, government and not. They pertained to key aspects of American life, especially in political representation.

On the other side you've got 5 cases of people pretending to be another ethnicity or race....................from the last ten years.

We're both arguing there is systemic racism in many sectors of our society regarding one particular race. And you're still arguing for your position........

lol, you are floundering ITT.

No need to get {<jimmies}
Care to answer why whites are handicapping themselves more and more these days by larping as blacks/pocs?

I remember you discussing white privilege theory so I thought you could illuminate why whites are putting barriers in their lives.

I'm not in their brains, bud.

Jesus fucking Christ. If you're not even going to read a single lick of what's provided, what is the point of trying to dialogue with you?

I've provided numerous studies detailing specific policies that affect blacks more than other groups on a nationwide, systemic level.

So harsher penalties for crimes effect black communities more. Why is that, you think?
You've
  • Read none of it
  • Claimed it's all vague bullshit
  • Said it's all from liberal sources
I'm not going to read for you, and I shouldn't have to explain basic shit to you, either.

Like I said, I did read some of them. You evidently don't have the capacity to read an entire post before responding to it.

But let us look at just a few specific policy examples, and let us look simply at Jeff Sessions, and what he did for Trump alone.

Jeff Sessions removes the Obama-era DOJ directives known as Smart-on-crime. He then pushes for the harshest possible mandatory sentences for even non-violent drug offenders. Blacks are far more likely to be arrested for petty drug charges, even when using and carrying at similar rates to whites.

Jeff Sessions directs the department to dismantle the directive on consent decrees, which while flawed, were set up to address racial issues in policing on a federal level.

Jeff Sessions dismantles the DOJ's Collaborative Reform Initiative, which had extremely high approval amongst the nation's police chiefs.

Sessions dismantles DOJ policy to scale back private, for-profit prisons, which house a higher proportion of petty drug users and minorities than public ones (wonder why).

That's just Sessions. We could go to the Dept. of Labor, the CFPB, and on and on. But I doubt you'd be willing to have a good-faith discussion, since all you've got is to moan about libwul sources!!!!

So none of these are policies written to exclusively target black people. They target crime and you'd rather taker the cowards way out and say more black people get locked up because of racism, rather than the higher rate of crime in black communities. Again, this is a specific you avoid because it smashes your vague notion that America and its police are racist. You say Sessions rolled back police reform because of racism, but don't want to acknowledge that some of them were ripe for abuse by civil rights lawyers. Policies that were set up in many large cities where the majority of the police force are people of color, but that's another fact you don't like to acknowledge either.
So I'm not going to bother asking for the specific policies again, because it's clear your argument exists in vague talking points. Once again, break down your argument into specifics and you fall to pieces. You didn't break the mold, son. All you did was bitch that there is accountability in life.

She could have been cute if she was sane, didn't have an awful voice and dressed correctly. She identifies as "they" by the way, because of course she does.

Anything to try and make them seem special.

CV Vitolo-Haddad apologized last week in two posts on Medium and announced that they were leaving their position as the co-president of the university's Teaching Assistants' Association (TAA). Vitolo-Haddad uses the nonbinary pronouns they/them.

I swear when I read these twitter bios they all just seem so narcissistic. It seems like its a tool to give additional validity to anything they say and how to make everything about them.

How did she survive the harrowing journey of being literally hunted by white supremacists and cops, which is pretty much the same thing?

Little to no subsharian genetic contribution present in modern Scilians/Southern Italians. A lot of Greek blood and some North African blood too but this movie scene is fake news. The inquisition also brought some Jewish ancestry into the Catholic gene pool.

They were truly one of the first multicultural states in the world but pretty much only consisted of people from the greater Mediterranean area. Recent history is well documented and has been corroborated by genetic testing.

The Portuguese, however, are a different story.

yup. Tarantino’s “uncle” told Quentin that fake tale when he was 10 year old and Quentin believed it ever since.

But the reality is Sicily was a Viking colony for a while and that was why the blonde/blue eyed DNA was added to the dark haired olive skinned natives. And you see it in guys like old blue eyed Frank Sinatra

People can get a tan and have a spanish name and be called "hispanic" when they're white af..

Back