Another UFC Height Thread : Holly Holm

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
How tall is she actually? I'm no expert but she looks more than 1 inch taller than Rousey.
2zgddgg.jpg

Idk but that stare down always makes me lol

The consensus of the previous 100 threads on the subject was about an inch and a half. Roughly 5'-6" vs 5'-7 1/2"

Holly looks ready to fight, Ronda looks ready to devour a sandwich.

Well ronda was always 5'6" until she got in the ufc and wore heels in a face off. They then added an inch to her height. She is 5'6" and holly is 5'8". Its funny they always do that. Rather then actually measure someone and have legit heights like they do legit weights. Same thing with conor, straight from his mouth he said he was 5'8" but they have him at 5'9". The ufc's motto is "add an inch.....or two". I don't think people overall give a damn about height. I mean mark hunt is considered a short HW but he has more fans then almost anyone. Of course there will always be insecure dumb people talking crap about peoples heights because they need to out of trying to become secure with themselves. Plus they were taught how to view the world from ignorant parents.

Did that answer your question?

Well ronda was always 5'6" until she got in the ufc and wore heels in a face off. They then added an inch to her height. She is 5'6" and holly is 5'8". Its funny they always do that. Rather then actually measure someone and have legit heights like they do legit weights. Same thing with conor, straight from his mouth he said he was 5'8" but they have him at 5'9". The ufc's motto is "add an inch.....or two". I don't think people overall give a damn about height. I mean mark hunt is considered a short HW but he has more fans then almost anyone. Of course there will always be insecure dumb people talking crap about peoples heights because they need to out of trying to become secure with themselves. Plus they were taught how to view the world from ignorant parents.

Did that answer your question?
Yes thank you lol

Holm is 5'8 or 5'8 1/2 and Ronda has never been more than 5'6 flat, she's noticeably shorter than Cupcake.

Holly only looks much taller because she's lean and not round like Rousey

Holly is listed correctly but Ronda is about 5'5, so a 3" differences=.

UFC is no different then any other professional sports org. They all lie about their athlete's stats, why I don't know. Look at the NBA, everyone is 2 inches taller then what they really are on the stat sheet

Putin is 6 foot tall even tho Mccartney is 5'7". This pic is misleading.

59CgpzO3OCfXr7K1y9AC8UlIH2uIouyI.jpeg

Holly cut height for the weigh-ins...I knew she cheated!

Back