Another take at Khabib vs Tibau fight

All about round 1 being scored if my memory is correct. Id have to watch again but I know 30-27 for either guy wasnt something that sat well

I really need to watch this fight. For years its been so controversial and I dont recall seeing it

Missed the two biggest points. Khabib wasn't at AKA back then, his whole chain wrestling game improved significantly after the switch. And Joe Rogan's commentary bias definitely was a big swayer of people's options during that fight. Watching that fight muted I don't see how people can say Tibau won that. All he did was stay up against the fence landing nothing significant.

I said years ago that juiced up Tibau was Khabib's toughest fight. Funny how it's surfacing now.

the weekly tibau vs khabib number 1 bullshit thread.

I watched it recently and it was funny because Rogan was saying Kabib needs to learn from this loss, and he's young and will come back stronger...then the BS 30/27 unanimous Putin smelling score card was announced haha

Do you guys not know about Tibau's tdd stats?

Tibau did nothing other stuff td's

Which is to be expected because he has a higher tdd% than GSP

khabib win that fight on pure aggression he held tibau on fence anf kanded better shots.

30-27 Khabib pretty clearly. Watch the fight with Joe Rogan muted, it's just Khabib holding Tibau against the fence and Tibau defending for 85% of it. Crazy that the only thing haters have on Khabib is a fight where his opponent put him in absolutely no danger.

Tibau got outstruck and was only defending TDs. Khabib rightfully edged out the win.

Tibau outstruck him, stuffed him 20 times, took him down twice.

While Khabib held the cage to hold Tibau against it.

Literal robbery.

Back