Another stupid Ion Cutelaba faceoff

The real question is, why did he go bald? He had a good head of hair. It's crazy how hair vs bald can change a man's look.

He may be a Wacko meathead, but I enjoy watching him fight win or lose. He brings the intensity.

Cutelaba is going for Palhares’ title as a opaa as awww. Awwww as the most mentally unstable fighter in MMA.

I love Cutelaba's shenanigans

the other guy really destroyed the moment though

just stand there and get BETA'd bitch

Other dude was on edge and worried about the idiot doing something, had his arms already infront of him and ready to defend. I'm surprised UFC hasn't fined Cutelaba for his antics at weigh ins or warned him.

I wish there was a savage like Masvidal in his weight class that won't think twice punching him in the mouth for the shit he pulls

Ion is what makes MMA entertaining..

Am i the only one who enjoys his antics? Its pretty funny, he also shows respect after the fight, these are all pre fight antics

Love his antics.

It's what makes MMA interesting and entertaining.

Ion is the Undisputed King of Staredowns!

ION IS THE KING OF KANGZ!

One of the least likeable people in the sport. On the bright side, his tomfoolery makes it that much more enjoyable when he gets beat.

loved that fight. Glover shut him up and made him humble for a bit lol

It would be a travesty if we never see Cutelaba vs Vettori. Ion is a smaller 205er compared to the Rakics/Jans/Spanns/Walkers/Magomedovs of LHW. Vettori is obviously a big MW. Do it at 205 or even Franklinweight, & lets have some fun!

Back