another Strikeforce fighter holding UFC title

What are you even talking about? There are people who actually give a shit about which promotions a fighter starts in before they hit the big-leagues? Pride was really the only one that I could see as there was a real question about who had the better stable of fighters, but Bellator and Strikeforce? Please. The end goal, if you got the mustard, is the UFC.

Tyron is more of a Strikeforce fighter than Robbie, I guess that is why he won. Coker signed Tyron to a long-term Strikeforce contract when he was 2-0, whereas Robbie was a UFC reject. We need to tweak our MMA math to account for this.

NBA champs were all former NCAA players.

NCAA basketball>>>NBA

I love it.

Oh and thats why everyones hating in Woodley, he's from outside the UFC and 99% of Sherdog are zuffa zombies.

Got a bellator LW champ and strikeforce WW champ/strikeforce LHW champ. It's awesome.
I'm 99% sure you're just being a douche. You have three champs out of like 10 weight classes that are from two different orgs with one of those champs holding the belt by default. Do you love that too?

But those same proven to be clueless about MMA year after year morons tell me Ben askren is a sucky can. Chandler isnt that good, neither are Bellators top-145ers. LOL just yesterday I heard Moraes is a can crusher that has not even proven to be top-15 if he was in the UFC now. Will Brooks took his UFC debut on short notice and e MMA ignorant Zuffa Zombie jury is still out on him. WEC fighters couldn't hack it either the UFC only fans thought. Cheick Kongo was going to become the Bellator champ.

What are you even talking about? There are people who actually give a shit about which promotions a fighter starts in before they hit the big-leagues? Pride was really the only one that I could see as there was a real question about who had the better stable of fighters, but Bellator and Strikeforce? Please. The end goal, if you got the mustard, is the UFC.
You must be new to the sport.

Strikeforce had a better HW division and their champs are better than UFC champs as you can see.

Reem the k1 champ is about to beat up a zuffe protege for the belt. Its gonna be dope too. K1>ufc hw's too.

Sherdog wanted Condit or Rory to be champ but they aren't good enough and never will be, strikeforce fighters keep kicking their ass.

I'm 99% sure you're just being a douche. You have three champs out of like 10 weight classes that are from two different orgs with one of those champs holding the belt by default. Do you love that too?
In other words you think the best talent in mma is only in the UFC?

Bet you said Lesnar was going to beat Reem too because he never faced"real competition" lol

UFC has some of the worst talent originally, thank god they absorbed all these superior fighters from tougher orgs.

While its true that almost ALL UFC fighters started somewhere else, the difference is that Strikeforce was a legitimate competitor to the UFC as opposed to a "feeder league" (gladiator challenge, KOTC, ETC). The fact that so many fighters coming directly out of Strikeforce have become champs/top contenders backs up the notion that SF was indeed a legit competitor. I am inferring that the OP's point was that the UFC doesn't have the monopoly on top talent that they would like you to think they have.

College players go on to be great pros too.

Fuckin sherdog.

Almost all fighters start outside the ufc. Are you glad to see kotc champs ? Roc? Cw?
You're not getting the point.

You're referring to strikeforce as college players when talent wise UFC are college players. They have a bigger name but less skilled fighters. Thats why they always lose their belts when outside talent comes in.

You're not getting the point.

You're referring to strikeforce as college players when talent wise UFC are college players. They have a bigger name but less skilled fighters. Thats why they always lose their belts when outside talent comes in.

You're not very bright it seems. Every fighter in the ufc was outside talent at one point. That doesn't mean they were championship caliber at the beginning of their careers. You're hilarious. The ufc according to you has inferior talent and your evidence is the ufc champs weren't always in the ufc. Hahaha.

Note to you. The outside talent is always coming in. They want to be there. The ufc wants them. That's where they go. And that's why the ufc does have the best collection of talent. By far.

I might have missed something. what is Woodley hated for?

In other words you think the best talent in mma is only in the UFC?

Bet you said Lesnar was going to beat Reem too because he never faced"real competition" lol

UFC has some of the worst talent originally, thank god they absorbed all these superior fighters from tougher orgs.
Now your trolling is coming off as scripted. The UFC is not some starting place in mma. It's where you want your career be. 99% of the fighters are either champions or started off with other orgs.

In hindsight Strikeforce did have some killers Yoel, Mousasi, Rockhold, Cormier, Woodley. and Overeem; Strikeforce also had a fair share of fighters who couldn't hang in the UFC as well Chad Griggs, Feijao, Roger Gracie, and Bigfoot

I love it.

Oh and thats why everyones hating in Woodley, he's from outside the UFC and 99% of Sherdog are zuffa zombies.

Got a bellator LW champ and strikeforce WW champ/strikeforce LHW champ. It's awesome.

Woodley is under Zuffa. People hate him because he is black...just like they hated Jordan and never bought his sneakers.

lol, Man, people are so proud to hate the UFC and really believe most Sherdoggers on the UFC forums are so anti-every other org outside the UFC, but they really aren't. I think most people realize UFC is where the money and the deepest talent pool is, but that doesn't really mean other MMA orgs are complete shit. That's what most these guys like TS seem to be confused about.

I really don't see too many posters caring too much about this kind of thing besides the uber anti-UFC guys.

SF always been better org. UFC has better hype machine.

You must be new to the sport.

Strikeforce had a better HW division and their champs are better than UFC champs as you can see.

Reem the k1 champ is about to beat up a zuffe protege for the belt. Its gonna be dope too. K1>ufc hw's too.

Sherdog wanted Condit or Rory to be champ but they aren't good enough and never will be, strikeforce fighters keep kicking their ass.

Yeahhhhhhhh.....you may really wanna look into going outside, dude. Just a little at first, a few words to somebody, then the next day a little more, work your way into the world a bit.

Edit: ah, you're trolling. Makes sense now. Still, go outside.

Yeahhhhhhhh.....you may really wanna look into going outside, dude. Just a little at first, a few words to somebody, then the next day a little more, work your way into the world a bit.

Edit: ah, you're trolling. Makes sense now. Still, go outside.
Yea somebody with a different opinion than you definitely doesn't go outside more. That's a giving.

#retardlogic

Back