News Another street vendor Elote man got robbed in So Cal Long Beach crazy stuff

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel bad for these guys, they robbed some Mexican woman selling food a while back, they assaulted a mexicn guy selling masks, countless of these incidents going down during the lockdown too this guy barely has enough money to make ends meet and they beat him bad and robbed him for a few dollars. I never seen this shit happen back in the day when I grew up in long beach .

The OG Big Boy even speaking on this, this shit needs to stop man

just happened in Sac town

Last edited:
@Jesus X you heard about this brother? Im glad Big Boy is stepping up man and speaking on this, Big boy is one of the few people who both Mexicans and Blacks got love for out here.

This shit is sad, they been having stuff like this going down hard during the pandemic in LA. Several street vendors getting mugged, or assaulted and the criminals filming it and laughing as they do it. Leave these people alone, they ain't hurting nobody they just hard working trying to make ends meet and they gotta pistol whip the guy just for a few bucks.

@Jesus X you heard about this brother? This shit is sad, they been having stuff like this going down hard during the pandemic in LA. Several street vendors getting mugged, or assaulted and the criminals filming it and laughing as they do it. Leave these people alone, they ain't hurting nobody they just hard working trying to make ends meet and they gotta pistol whip the guy just for a few bucks.
it will create more racial problems i'm guessing someone will try to kill those guys who robbed the vendors it probably would not be too hard to find out who did it.

just hope they get caught and get the death penalty, or at least maybe 30+ years for being a repeat offending piece of shit
I don't think they should worry about the cops.they are pissing off the mexican gangs in that area who want them dead now. I can almost guarantee they will be killed if their identity is revealed. this type of crime might also make them targets to be killed in L.A county jail.

Mexicans don’t ask for nothing they won’t ask you for damn directions they will just sell pencils on the side of the road.

You guys watch too many movies around here.

{<hhh]

Click the video I posted above. Click on the channel. Look at the video where mexican gangsters were randomly killing young black people in LA just because some black kids robbed a mexican street vendor. I'd post it but posting murder videos is a no-no here.

it will create more racial problems i'm guessing someone will try to kill those guys who robbed the vendors it probably would not be too hard to find out who did it.
This never used to happen before an elote man in Victorville got brutally attacked and the community is outrage they need to leave these people alone, back in the day old heads would set them straight but they dont have that type of authority anymore we used to have OG's who put young ones in check not anymore

They must've had the day off from "protesting".

That's messed up. On Thursdays I hit a tamale cart at 430 a.m. to buy food for my crew. Very nice lady, id be crushed if anything happened to her.
tamal

Crime is up all over the country. This lockdown has been an utter disaster.

That's messed up. On Thursdays I hit a tamale cart at 430 a.m. to buy food for my crew. Very nice lady, id be crushed if anything happened to her.

I hope you at least apologized for hitting her cart.

Back