Crime Another stabbing spree

The usual defensive crowd is nowhere to be found in this thread, funny how that is....

Londonstan attacked by a terrorist again? What a surprise. Well now that they left the EU they can enforce a much-needed Muslim ban. They are no longer shackled like Sweden and other European countries by the EU agenda which is destroying the European people.
Yeah let's see if they start something (not a full ban, but some mass deportations and restrictions) like this. I mean, I'm pretty sure they don't, even though it was kind of the point of Brexit more than people let on. Wouldn't offend me any more than the Iraqi referendum telling Americans to GTFO of that country.

Last edited:
Kings College Hospital isn't that far away I wonder if they were held back until the suicide vest situation was sorted out .
This was my initial thoughts. Then on lbc, one of they key witnesses who was aiding the wounded man said the police informed him they call the ambulances out as they got to the scene.
I was quite shocked it took them this long.

Doesnt sound good for one of the victims. Apparently stabbed through one side of his body and out the back. Thought to be in life threatening condition.

Doesnt sound good for one of the victims. Apparently stabbed through one side of his body and out the back. Thought to be in life threatening condition.
His family and friends are likely not going to be very happy about this.

UKBinThatKnife.jpg

Quick everyone.

They even found a pic of a tactical looking knife to put on there lol.

What are the chances that this latest attacker was already known to authorities/had a criminal record for terror offences/ and/or was a foreign national but was let into the country anyway? Seems to be par for the course now.

They even found a pic of a tactical looking knife to put on there lol.
Yes black composite handles are an issue as with guns. Soon tactical flashlights will also be scary.

Yes black composite handles are an issue as with guns. Soon tactical flashlights will also be scary.
Why did I see "fleshlight?" Ok going outside now

What are the chances that this latest attacker was already known to authorities/had a criminal record for terror offences/ and/or was a foreign national but was let into the country anyway? Seems to be par for the course now.

ffs. You really can't make this shit up anymore.

They will investigate until it’s forgotten by news.

then say it “may be” linked to terrorism.

so when conservatives do the annual terror attacked counts, it can be disputed

gotta hand it to the globalist authorities and how they downplay this stuff, just like the massive amounts of English girl gang rape by migrants.

Looks like an excellent source of free knives to me.

Some idiot politician had the idea for a "marijuana disposal bin" outside O'Hare when Illinois legalized recreational pot

XFZOHVBOWFBURBGGTJX4MLJWMI.jpg

Somebody broke into it day 3

They will investigate until it’s forgotten by news.

then say it “may be” linked to terrorism.

so when conservatives do the annual terror attacked counts, it can be disputed

gotta hand it to the globalist authorities and how they downplay this stuff, just like the massive amounts of English girl gang rape by migrants.

What you have to remember is there is now a new generation of people living in London who don't know any better. So they think that house prices being 20 times higher than wages, the cost of living massively outstripping your income even of you earn double the national average, regular terror attacks, daily stabbings, multiple rapes, gang violence etc are just how it is and something you have to put up with. They can't even comprehend that it doesn't have to be like this, that this doesn't have to the norm. A lot of them also seem to think that you are some whining, out of touch old bigot who needs to get with the time if you try and piont any of this out to them. Sad times really.

Gun violence.........ban guns
Knife violence.......ban knives
Fist violence..........chop off hands
43482652_529829890864444_7587155068068036608_n.jpg

Back