Crime Another stabbing spree

SOP for these shit-bags; it makes people hesitate about getting too close, giving them more time on target.

There's footage on line just after Mr Durkha-durkha has been shot. The cops move in to check the body, see the vest and immediately back off, telling civilians to move further back as well.
You got me, I thought his name really was Durkha-durkha until I read the article.

So, the pen is not mightier than the knife.
Sure is. Or whatever Mo used to write the Quran with, more precisely, was stronger than trucks, guns and knives as well.

I rather be shot than stabbed. Even if I way more likely to die from the first.

Part and Parcel, right?

Just like around here, only the criminal wankstas do it with guns.

Where is the Rule of Law in all of this? Or have they been ham-stringed out of fear of offending people?

In before ban knives n gunz.

Banning some weapons doesn't make a peaceful society. Nor does importing those who are incapable of civilisation.

It's a fucking tragedy that here in Calgary whever there's a big event downtown all the major routes into downtown get blocked by city construction equipment to prevent truck attacks.

We have given up so much to appease people who openly hate us.
Barriers are apparently racist so those putting them up are as well..... This snakbar shit is getting really old.

Two people stabbed, believed to be a machete
One suspect, believed to have some form of vest on
Armed counter terrorism unit arrive literally within minutes
take out the suspect with 3 shots
Ambulances arrive 30 minutes later (wow)

None of the victims are believed to be dead, fingers crossed it remains that way.

Props to the armed response for arriving on the scene so fast and disposing of the rubbish.

Confiscate all sharp knives and replace with butter knives.

Part and Parcel, right?

Just like around here, only the criminal wankstas do it with guns.

Where is the Rule of Law in all of this? Or have they been ham-stringed out of fear of offending people?

In before ban knives n gunz.

Banning some weapons doesn't make a peaceful society. Nor does importing those who are incapable of civilisation.

obviously. guns/knives are already banned there.

I was in Streatham as it was happening but missed it all. Took the family to the leisure centre just down the road, luckily we drove home in the opposite direction.
I'm sure you'll get another chance to get stabbed before long.

I've been stabbed. I wouldn't recommend it.
scotland gonnae scotland :D

it seems these terrorist shitbags rarely try it up north since one of your boys kicked them in the balls though, so taa for that!

as for the OP, almost 10 years since i went to that there london, hopefully never again fuckin shithole

Londonstan attacked by a terrorist again? What a surprise. Well now that they left the EU they can enforce a much-needed Muslim ban. They are no longer shackled like Sweden and other European countries by the EU agenda which is destroying the European people.

So the perpetrator was shot and killed.
Damn shame. Hope the people that weren’t total Pieces of Shit get well soon

I knew a guy who was stabbed 4 times in a fight and he said it just felt like he was being punched, but the damage caused is immense.

Doesn't surprise me. I was stabbed in the face, with the blade was small and all I felt was a slight sting. Put my hand to my cheek and it came away covered in blood.

scotland gonnae scotland :D

it seems these terrorist shitbags rarely try it up north since one of your boys kicked them in the balls though, so taa for that!

as for the OP, almost 10 years since i went to that there london, hopefully never again fuckin shithole

That is a vile accuracy, sir! My people deeply resemble your comments!:D

"Scotland: a country where someone will run up to a terrorist who's on fire, and kick him in the balls so hard they'll break their own foot!"
- Frankie Boyle.<45><Lmaoo>

None of the victims are believed to be dead, fingers crossed it remains that way.

Props to the armed response for arriving on the scene so fast and disposing of the rubbish.

And, believe it or not, there are still idiots posting on Twitter and the like moaning that the coppers should have taken the shit-bag alive. Give me fucking strength:rolleyes:

Kings College Hospital isn't that far away I wonder if they were held back until the suicide vest situation was sorted out .

Back