Another snake in grass?

7yrWHITEbelt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just saw Joseph bueniveides warming up with Duane. I knew "no love" went to train part time with Duane, but i havnt heard about Joe training there also yet......

just goes to show how much that shit was all a fabrication in anticipation of a Dillashaw vs. Faber matchup

Yeah, he also trained a little bit in Jackson Wink this time.

Pretty sure he will leave team Alpha Male after this fight.

He DID join Team Elevation I thought? We saw the pics of him from the REAL snake TJ Dillashaw with him welcoming Joe B I believe? Unless he was just doing his training camp there for this fight? someone correct me if I am wrong? I don't know if it is permanent or not... If not I can see him joining them or Jackson-Wink after this fight.

It's been known Joe left alpha male for this specific camp

Duana pretty much ruined Urijah's camp

I honestly don't even think he is that good of a coach, certainly not worth tearing your team apart for

It's like this guy is running around Team Alpha Male gathering up all the snakes.

Lol at everyone blaming this on Ludwig. Clearly all the alpha male fighters should be staying there even though they haven't been able to keep a head coach for a few years.

That camps been falling apart for a while.

BTW WSOF fw champ Lance Palmer also left and went to Elevation.

Duana pretty much ruined Urijah's camp

I honestly don't even think he is that good of a coach, certainly not worth tearing your team apart for

He reminds me of Edmond with the things he says and how he takes all the credit for everything.

Says a lot of dumb stuff and not all there mentally.

Ludwig's fighter lost his belt in his first full camp with him and people are still flocking to him much like fighters going to Edmond's because of Ronda.

Back