Another Shoyoroll Sizing Question

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by iamdiesel18, Jul 1, 2010.

1. iamdiesel18

iamdiesel18 Orange Belt

Hey guys, I'm looking for a little help with the sizing of the Shoyoroll Comp Standard 450 since I've heard several complaints about the sizing.

I'm 6'6 and hover around 225 lbs. I plan on staying around that weight for the near future. I have two gi's right now, a size A-5 Atama Mundial and a size A-4 Fuji. The Atama jacket is huge on me even after I've shrunk it like crazy and I never wear it but the pants fit great. The Fuji jacket fits me perfectly but the pants are a little short.

I'm torn between the A-3S and the A-4. I'm worried about the A-4 since I'm at the bottom end of the sizing (weight wise) and I don't want to swim in the jacket like my Atama. I messaged Vince to get his advice but there's an auction ending within the next day on ebay so I'm looking for quick feedback. Any help is appreciated.

2. situation4life

situation4life Orange Belt

at 6'6, i don't think the sleeves on the A3S would be competition legal on you.

i'd email vince about the sizing.

3. AboveThisFire

AboveThisFire Green Belt

I'm 6'4 206ibs and wear an A4, I think you need to go A5 man, and maybe just shrink it a tiny tiny bit.