Another shooting at a mall in Newport Beach, California

gopackgo555

It's the music that we choose
@red
Reaction score
A guy shot 50+ bullets at the fashion Island mall but luckily it appears that no one has been killed

Video captured the sounds of gunfire Saturday in the parking lot of Fashion Island in Newport Beach, where police say a man fired at least 50 rounds.
Marcos Gurrola, 42, of Garden Grove, was arrested in the parking lot near the Macy

Last edited:
Holy fuck! My sisters went shopping to a mall this Saturday. Luckily it was in Glendale. Hopefully the sick fuck gets a life or death sentence. Thank goodness no one was fatally injured.

This, unfortunately, is the pattern: after a mass shooting you'll have a few assholes who'll think, "Wow, that's even cooler than playing Call of Duty!" and attempt copycat shooting sprees.:icon_evil

Thankfully no one was killed this time.

Someone posted a great comment from Morgan Freeman regarding the other shooting, and how the media makes stars out of these people which inevitably leads to copycat crimes, seems he was right?

Someone posted a great comment from Morgan Freeman regarding the other shooting, and how the media makes stars out of these people which inevitably leads to copycat crimes, seems he was right?

Not sure Morgan Freeman is the best guy to be pointing out that we shouldn't glorify murderers.

movie_33724.jpg

se7en_1995_brad_pitt_morgan_freeman_gwyneth_paltrow.jpg

poster.jpg

I thought this was live until I read the article. I didn't hear anything about it yesterday. For a second I was thinking why would someone shoot up a mall at 7:40AM

Don't report the shooter's names ffs.

It's funny that they won't even show a drunk fan run on to the field at a sporting event because they don't want to encourage people to do the same thing. But with shootings they plaster the name, identity, image of the person all over the place. You know, just for the record's sake.

My cousin was there. Saw everybody running, so she joined them. Foundd out afterwords why.

Anyone else think all these shootings have to do with people spazzing out over the end of the world bullshit?

I'm not going into work friday out of fear that retards will be extra retarded and fuckin my day up

Was thinking about going back down there yesterday since I haven't been to it for a few months.

Glad I didn't.

Yea I live in Orange County and heard about this yesterday. Oh and you spelled 'N'one wrong. Unless 1 got killed?

He fired all the shots into the ground or air? Sounds incredibly fucking weird to me.

Was a hoax. Morgan Freeman never said that.

That's scary. I almost went there yesterday but went to irvine spectrum instead

Back