Another "Ronda vs. man" thread

ronda's a female and celeb now. She will get a slap on the wrist.

another thread for me not to click on and post in

What if Ronda joins the tournament in Street Fighter II - would she be one of the bosses, or would she be a character who you could pick? I guess you wouldn't get much time for you quarter since picking her would no doubt allow you to skip straight to fighting M. Bison.

I'm ashamed of clicking on this and even more ashamed of posting and bumping this... I hope this is the "rock bottom" addicts talk about

another thread for me not to click on and post in

2lkej69.jpg

how about roonda vs ur mom? ur momvia stank queef tko 1

If Ronda, hypothetically, beat up a random 200lbs man in a bar fight, would judges consider it as an assault with a deadly weapon?

Inspired by this ruling, according to which an MMA fighter's hand and feet should be considered a deadly weapon:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arts-fighters-hands-feet-deadly-weapons.html

Are you asking if Ronda defends herself or just randomly attacks someone like a psycho?

She has the right to defend herself so if she were attacked or otherwise in a situation where it's reasonable to feel her safety is in jeopardy then no she wouldn't be charged with assault. If she started randomly attacking people then it's likely she'll be in more trouble than a normal person who hits someone.

I'm not sure what would happen if she goes beyond what would reasonably be considered self-defense. For example, kicking an obviously unconscious person in the head.

Wouldn't matter.

She gets bottled.

No. That 200 ponuder is going to get ridiculed for losing to a girl.

Back