Another Reporter Caught Lying about Trump Rally Size

"Oh look, a reporter lied about the crowd size, so we can now either dismiss everything the media write and say or Trump's lies don't matter"?

Obviously no, misrepresenting facts is not acceptable, but why make a thread for this one? If we had a thread for every single Trump lie, this forum would be even more littered with Trump than it already is.
HAHAHA - - Weak man.. Just weeek.

No. The point is why lie about something insignificant like that?

Bernie had huge crowds too and lost.

If they lie about little things like this...what else do they lie about?

I didn't make a thread about the 1st instance (even though his lies were much more blatant and dishonest) The 2nd time in a week though?

Bernie got fucked in the ass.

I don't form opinions from news media sites that collaborated with the DNC to print false information, and I sure as hell don't post links from a random article and base my entire opinion off of the lone writer of said article.

Libs gon' lib.

That is a whole lot of assumption on your part, and wrong. Sorry you hate facts, I guess thats why you are a trumplodyte

That is a whole lot of assumption on your part, and wrong. Sorry you hate facts, I guess thats why you are a trumplodyte

I love facts. Particularly the ones that don't twist words into half-truths or misrepresent what was actually said.

You still giving a pass to Hillary and the DNC for rigging the election? Or Hillary's ptp scheme? Or her direct deals/favors with Syria for cash? Or are those too much fact for you to handle? You'd better try to spin that in some way.

EEEHHH. I'm not a liberal. Wanna try again?
On this forum, it doesn't matter how conservative you usually vote; if you're voting against Trump, you're a liberal.
I'm a pro second amendment, pro military, pro cop, economic conservative voter... but here, I'm a lib.
LOL

On this forum, it doesn't matter how conservative you usually vote; if you're voting against Trump, you're a liberal.
I'm a pro second amendment, pro military, pro cop, economic conservative voter... but here, I'm a lib.
LOL

I'm noticing this too. I have two sisters who would laugh hysterically at me being called a liberal.

If all it takes to be a liberal is thinking Donald Trump is a dipshit, apparently America has been united under liberalism many times without noticing.

I'm noticing this too. I have two sisters who would laugh hysterically at me being called a liberal.

If all it takes to be a liberal is thinking Donald Trump is a dipshit, apparently America has been united under liberalism many times without noticing.
Yah. I've been accused of being a liberal many times regardless of how I've voted, probably by people who've only been able to vote in one election, or possibly two.
Ah, kids these days

I will be honest here, and I normally wouldnt say this because I believe in being equal.....but I dont even care if the media treats trump fairly. He is nothing more than a lightning rod to promote hatred. So why even bother to attempt balance when that is such an offense to the truth? Just dont be a part of that

LOL

Then why would you ever vote for Hillary? She was a failure as Secretary of State (even if you ignore her corruption) and is on the opposite side of the spectrum as you.

Name one accomplishment she had as Secretary of State besides staying out of jail. Her failures far outweigh her accomplishments.

Sadly you could do that for any politician. We should expect them to tell the truth (but they obviously don't)

Is it wrong to expect the media to be above all this? When Trump or Hillary lie they should call them out on it. Most of the time they are only calling out Trump.

Yes, it's wrong to expect the media to be above all this. We trained them to be this way

Stop blaming the media and start blaming yourself. Who listens? Who watches? We do. And who do we listen to and watch? When we want our pre-existing belief set affirmed, we tune into the places we know will do that. When we want to feel outrage at opposition to our pre existing belief set, we tune into that.

This, in and of itself, it not overly harmful. The harm comes when people start to blindly believe the horseshit they are being fed that reaffirms their existing belief set is always true, and the horseshit that opposes their POV is always false.

There is probably 30% fact and 70% BS on both sides.

Then why would you ever vote for Hillary? She was a failure as Secretary of State (even if you ignore her corruption) and is on the opposite side of the spectrum as you.

Name one accomplishment she had as Secretary of State besides staying out of jail. Her failures far outweigh her accomplishments.
"As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya." -per USnews.
Not shabby.

"As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya." -per USnews.
Not shabby.

But emails!

Not shabby.

So you didn't know any of her accomplishments and had to look up a list that touts her best "accomplishments"as Sec of State? The list is honestly embarrassing.

#1 Helped repair badly damaged US reputation = fluff

#2 Increased a diplomatic presence in Iraq while she helped ISIS rise from the JV team that it was. Iraq was a failure under Obama/Hillary

#3 Global Hunger Program = good

#4 Afghanistan is looked upon as a failure during Hillary's tenure

#5 The Turkish - Armenian accord. Another failure:
"The signing took place in Zürich, Switzerland.[108][109]Armenians worldwide had protested against the deal because of the controversial concessions that the Armenian leadership was preparing to make, most notably in regards to the Armenian genocide and the Turkish-Armenian border. The deal followed more than one year of talks.[107] It was designed to allow the opening of borders and to set up a formal diplomatic relationship.[109] The signing was attended by Bernard Kouchner, Sergey Lavrov and Hillary Clinton, the foreign ministers of France, Russia and the United States, respectively.[107]

Those diplomatic efforts to normalize the relations initiated by Armenia eventually faltered."

#6 Assisted the president with major decisions? Like drawing a red line and backing off? Arranging a treaty between China and the Philippines and then doing nothing when China violated it right away?

#7 Libya? Seriously? Hiillary ignored expert advice about Libya and her meddling was disastrous

These are supposed to be accomplishments? You did come up with 1 positive thing that she did as Secretary of State though. (The Global Hunger program)

Last edited:
Back