Another raping gang in England.

They need to get Vinny on the case

ejuVCWV.gif

British law enforcement is pathetic. Assholes care more about how they are perceived than stopping child rape gangs. The cops that ignored these crimes should be locked up just like the rapists.

We are living in a different time. Enough's enough. In the past, this shit could happen, but word wouldn't spread as far as quickly since there was no internet.

British law enforcement is pathetic. Assholes care more about how they are perceived than stopping child rape gangs. The cops that ignored these crimes should be locked up just like the rapists.
US and UK should do some sort of personnel exchange program where US trigger happy racist
"shoot first ask questions later" cops go to UK and shoot their rapists.

What's stopping those with diplomatic immunity from being vigilantes in foreign countries they are assigned to?

Get arrested when they show up to what? I dont get it. If my mom,sister daughter,niece,etc was abducted and i found out they were being held in one of these rape gangs, im not calling the police or protesting. So i'll ask again where are all the English Men at? Why are they letting this happen to their women, children,etc?

Country needs more Liam Neeson.
Or maybe a V for Vendetta.

Guns are illegal here in the UK. I'll be careful exactly what I say.

My family are safe in their home, and they are safe and can be protected from a group of people by just me.

So you have to break the law to protect your family. Shit is ridiculous.

You don’t need arms to protect yourselves and your families from these types of gangs.

They don’t point a gun at your head and carry your daughter off from her bedroom - that is not their modus operandi. They usually target young girls from vulnerable backgrounds and broken homes. They start by befriending the girls - often one of them will start a ‘relationship’ with the unsuspecting girl. They then bring drugs and alcohol into the mix and make the girls reliant on them in order to get their fix. Once the girls are hooked, they can then control her through a mixture of threats and alcohol, drugs etc.

The real way to protect your family is to watch over your kids, know their whereabouts, give them curfews etc. Those kids that are from broken homes, it is the responsibility of the local authorities to ensure they are safe at the very least. Non-existent parents and weak pathetic authorities are a combination for disaster.

Also re-introduce the death penalty for the most serious crimes.

You don’t need arms to protect yourselves and your families from these types of gangs.

They don’t point a gun at your head and carry your daughter off from her bedroom - that is not their modus operandi. They usually target young girls from vulnerable backgrounds and broken homes. They start by befriending the girls - often one of them will start a ‘relationship’ with the unsuspecting girl. They then bring drugs and alcohol into the mix and make the girls reliant on them in order to get their fix. Once the girls are hooked, they can then control her through a mixture of threats and alcohol, drugs etc.

The real way to protect your family is to watch over your kids, know their whereabouts, give them curfews etc. Those kids that are from broken homes, it is the responsibility of the local authorities to ensure they are safe at the very least. Non-existent parents and weak pathetic authorities are a combination for disaster.

That's not what I've seen in the "news" that will actually report it.
It's more of a mob in crowded places.

This is all undeniable truth.

Single parent homes (often the mother), unable to control their daughters who are going through a transitionary phase in their life, making them act out, unruly etc.,

It's no coincidence that these crimes are all committed in low income, impoverished parts of the country where having fathers in the home is rare. Social workers should be doing more to protect them, but as we've seen, they don't want to get their hands dirty.

I'd guarantee that having a two parent household, where the parents take an active role in their child's development, would cut the risk of this happening to a child to almost zero.

It'll certainly never happen to a child in my sphere of influence, I'd make damn sure of it.

It isn't just cops and social worker. I'm a member of a huge football/soccer site for an english team and the only thread on the topic is about the use of the term "asian" and not about the actual case. fkn shame

And also, the government/polic cover-ups of these rape gangs are quite simple. The local MP's need the Muslim vote, a lot of areas in Yorkshire are almost completely Muslim, the MPs care about nothing other than getting themselves up the ladder and if they were to speak out or crack down on these gangs of scumbags, they might lose votes in those areas.

This. There are constituencies across the country where a few hundred votes can swing a seat which makes MP's far too beholden to local special interest groups who vote as a block (and I say this as someone of immigrant background myself).

I posted this in the meme thread but it can be of service to take a look at the gangs of joyous enrichment

DqEbN89WoAALsAj.jpg

And also, the government/polic cover-ups of these rape gangs are quite simple. The local MP's need the Muslim vote, a lot of areas in Yorkshire are almost completely Muslim, the MPs care about nothing other than getting themselves up the ladder and if they were to speak out or crack down on these gangs of scumbags, they might lose votes in those areas.

I´m not familiar with England, but do you have a tradition of other ethnic groups interested in voting? In Sweden the usual immigrant from a background with dictatorship and despotic rule doesn´t care for the political landscape. That role is taken by the children of these parents.

It isn't just cops and social worker. I'm a member of a huge football/soccer site for an english team and the only thread on the topic is about the use of the term "asian" and not about the actual case. fkn shame

Could you link to that? Curious to see how it's being discussed amongst football fans.

We are living in a different time. Enough's enough. In the past, this shit could happen, but word wouldn't spread as far as quickly since there was no internet.

Think you've got it mixed up? In the past rumors would spread fast, ppl would have driven them out of town with pitchforks before they could even get here or pogrom'd them after.

These days everyone is warm and well fed, entertained, and can vent online. State will take care of security for you and re-educate you if you think anything bad about 'groups' of people (remember, it's only individuals...) or so that you would never even consider thinking that in the first place.

It's a prerequisite for United fans to lack backbone or any moral foundation , so no surprise there really .

More telling is the large amount of people with migration background from Pakistan there who would rather not discuss the topic itself but deflect and cry racism.

Back