Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

I was actually a fan of McGregor from the first time i saw him at UFC Stockholm, but since then i've lost a little respect for him, the more he talks shit about his opponent the more i hope they will do well.

Nothing wrong in hyping yourself up, but do you really have to insult your opponent like that? It didn't really bite on Siver, and not on Jose either, and you can see how that angers McG, it feels so forced now =P

So forced it's cringeworthy. He probably didnt rehearse for a victory speech, so he just ended up shouting at aldo.the whole "you can call me mystic mac" speech, i wonder how long he stared at the mirror rehearsing that and thinking of that catch phrase.

elite #5 Dustin Poirer
? hahahahaha he was not elite at all hahahahahaha canner mcgregory is going to get destroyed by aldo and go back to fighting undercard fighters

Looks as if you'd like to rewrite History. Where was poirer ranked fight night?

What a fuckin' waste. Every other thread is about Conrad's wiener.

Conor's just a "monkey on a string" for Zuffa that just happens to be a potentially great fighter. He's like Sonnen but w/ worse shtick and good stand up. The accent and the strive to be all GQ go over big w/ some while all the white manlets of ufc fandom want to give him a warm oil rub down.

I enjoy him when he's not in character. Nice kid but I'll pull for Aldo. Pretty sure both of 'em are some of the biggest weight cutters on the roster.

who on earth ever thought that brimmage would dismantle mcgregor? who was even really talking about that fight then?

I was a doubter for sure and I've accepted that he deserves to be in the top five. But I don't see why his victory of Siver should change anybody's opinion on the Conor McG.

Nobody gave him a chance in hell, it was a pathetic match used only to guarantee Conor a shot at the title.
I wouldn't mind seeing him win the belt. The level of shit talking that would ensue would be hilarious. That being said I don't think Conor is going to have two legs after the fight.

Hahahah, it would indeed.

Tank him. I want you to tank him right now.

Conor's just a "monkey on a string" for Zuffa that just happens to be a potentially great fighter. He's like Sonnen but w/ worse shtick and good stand up. The accent and the strive to be all GQ go over big w/ some while all the white manlets of ufc fandom want to give him a warm oil rub down.

I enjoy him when he's not in character. Nice kid but I'll pull for Aldo. Pretty sure both of 'em are some of the biggest weight cutters on the roster.

Im 6'4 and of irish heritage. Hardly a manlet. McGoat is everything thats good about mma.

Correct, I should have said, "Anybody that isn't a blind hater knew that these guys weren't elite level comp and favorable stylistic matchups for him and that he most definitely should win."

Is that better for you, sweetheart? Or do you wanna keep trying to pick an argument in a shitty thread in the heavies so you can get some kind of validation and feel good about yourself.

Considering the theme and tone of the OP, it should have moved to the wasteland with the 9765389926554892654 Conor deepthroating threads and my post was made with about the same level of thought and work as TS.

Cheers, dude

conorphonelaugh.gif

Im 6'4 and of irish heritage. Hardly a manlet. McGoat is everything thats good about mma.
Not saying all fans are small in stature just that there's even more appeal to some niches. I enjoy watching Conor fight but all this manufactured hyperbole from some fans is annoying. He may very well be that good but I prefer proof.

Nah. Conor is a very unlikeable person. I'll be rooting for Aldo and think he'll win.

So you sat down at your computer.... you looked over the sherdog thread..... and you thought "I should make a McGregor thread" :confused:

It was enough to get your dumb ass to reply to it.

It was enough to get your dumb ass to reply to it.

I'll have you know, my ass is astoundingly intelligent.

Your pithy retort is appreciated but woefully ignorant, regarding my bottom, sir.

10-1 you're a Scot if you're 6'4. Accept your Highland heritage, you goober. A Benandonner line, no doubt.

If you have to argue on your intelligence, odds are................

Not MY intelligence. My ass' intelligence. Reading comprehension, son :icon_lol:

If you are the same weight class, I'd put money on you. :D

Plus I can duck and cut to 125, just in case he's secretly Hector Lombard. I've already tried sparring DHK.... it id NOT go well.

Back