Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

he's good but I don't see him beating aldo

upcoming star holloway?

that tattoo is one of the ugliest i've ever seen

Fair enough.

I will use a ranking system closer to home.

0P8UyxE.png

Thank you.

But Aldo is still the best fighter on the planet.

Thank you.

But Aldo is still the best fighter on the planet.

Why? Because you think he is? Aldo fans are some of the most arrogant and delusional in all of MMA. Most Aldo nuthuggers think if he moved up he would clean out 155 too, and they can't understand why anyone would disagree with him being the p4p #1.

2 Top Ten featherweights obliterated, 8 more to go. One by one, they will crumble.

WAR Mcgregor !

First Brimage would dismantle the Irishmen who'd never fought top comp.

Then the up and coming star Holloway with "real wins" over top comp was gonna expose the joke McG.

Then Brandao was gonna ko or submit him.

Then the elite top #5 Dustin Poirer was finally gonna be the guy to expose the overhyped nobody.

THEN, pathetically, the haters actually clinged to siver. They were so deluded by hatred they convinced themselves that the short kickboxer with "big power" was gonna land that one big punch.

McGoat has finally earned his title shot. What will the haters have left to say after he captures his first belt?

Haters, repent now. There's no turning back after this. Allow Conor, the Notorious One, into your heart.

Conor bless.

conor-5-reasons.jpg
m

Outside, in the real world (where people matter) Nobody thought that in the first place. Everyone one deep down believes mcgoat conquers all and like Judas wish to betray him in his darkest hour.

I believe.

McGregor threads > other threads.

/Thread

Why? Because you think he is? Aldo fans are some of the most arrogant and delusional in all of MMA. Most Aldo nuthuggers think if he moved up he would clean out 155 too, and they can't understand why anyone would disagree with him being the p4p #1.

What's wrong with these people. Aldo is not even top 20 let alone #1. Even Conor isn't top 20.

Actually it is because he has 11 years of victories. A consistent list of Top-10 opponents over the last 6 years. 8 Title defenses.

Swanson, Brown, Faber, Gamburyan, Hominick, Florian, Mendes (x2), Edgar, KZ, Lamas, Franca Nogueira.

elite #5 Dustin Poirer
? hahahahaha he was not elite at all hahahahahaha canner mcgregory is going to get destroyed by aldo and go back to fighting undercard fighters

I will accept he is legit as a fighter but you will never make me like him as a person.

Someone obviously hasn't watch the documentaries on Conor. He's a cool guy, a nice guy. Nothing wrong with him. All the stuff he says and does for more money in the UFC, he says and does for more money in the UFC. Don't be a hata.

Except everybody thought he would beat all those people.

lol???? Is this a joke or something? Or should I go back and find 8000 posts on this forum saying he was gonna lose. I'll do it, it would only take about 2 minutes.

lol???? Is this a joke or something? Or should I go back and find 8000 posts on this forum saying he was gonna lose. I'll do it, it would only take about 2 minutes.

The extreme haters and extreme nuthuggers all go in to the same classification of "retards whose opinions don't matter" in my eyes.

While it's true you can say that, I can turn around and say I can find ten times as many posts saying "OMGoat, the GOAT is so GOATish that he would destroy Cain, Bones, and Weidman at the same time. He's got superhuman GOAT movement, mate. GOAT bless."

I try to only pay attention to the objective, semi intelligent posters on here...though it's a little hard to sift through. So, no it wasn't a joke.

While it's true you can say that, I can turn around and say I can find ten times as many posts saying "OMGoat, the GOAT is so GOATish that he would destroy Cain, Bones, and Weidman at the same time. He's got superhuman GOAT movement, mate. GOAT bless."

How does you turning around and saying "I can find ten times as many posts saying "OMGoat, the GOAT is so GOATish that he would destroy Cain, Bones, and Weidman at the same time. He's got superhuman GOAT movement, mate. GOAT bless." make this statement any more true "Except everybody thought he would beat all those people."??

I never said "He doesn't have any nuthuggers", you're the one who said he doesn't have anyone who thought he'd lose.

You're correct, there's a million Conor nuthuggers, but that doesn't mean there was zero people who thought he'd lose.

This statement is false "Everybody thought he would beat all those people."

This is a test now to see if you admit to being wrong. I predict you won't because you're dumb.

I was a doubter for sure and I've accepted that he deserves to be in the top five. But I don't see why his victory of Siver should change anybody's opinion on the Conor McG.

Nobody gave him a chance in hell, it was a pathetic match used only to guarantee Conor a shot at the title.
I wouldn't mind seeing him win the belt. The level of shit talking that would ensue would be hilarious. That being said I don't think Conor is going to have two legs after the fight.

How does you man at the same time. He's got superhuman GOAT movement, mate. GOAT bless." make this statement any more true "Except everybody thought he would beat all those people."

You do realize that you're correct, there's a million Conor nuthuggers, but that doesn't mean there was zero people who thought he'd lose.

This statement is false "Everybody thought he would beat all those people."

This is a test now to see if you admit to being wrong. I predict you won't because you're dumb.

Correct, I should have said, "Anybody that isn't a blind hater knew that these guys weren't elite level comp and favorable stylistic matchups for him and that he most definitely should win."

Is that better for you, sweetheart? Or do you wanna keep trying to pick an argument in a shitty thread in the heavies so you can get some kind of validation and feel good about yourself.

Considering the theme and tone of the OP, it should have moved to the wasteland with the 9765389926554892654 Conor deepthroating threads and my post was made with about the same level of thought and work as TS.

Cheers, dude

Last edited:
Back