1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Der Eisbär, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Scuba Brown Belt

he's good but I don't see him beating aldo

2. wlu29 Banned Banned

upcoming star holloway?

that tattoo is one of the ugliest i've ever seen

3. SlicerDM Peace is a lie, there is only passion Banned

Thank you.

But Aldo is still the best fighter on the planet.

4. FallonFoxGOAT Banned Banned

I agree.

5. Heefer Madness White Belt

All that Boise dime action is starting to affect your brain, buddy.

6. Der Eisbär Banned Banned

Bow before your king.

7. MeatheadFighter Green Belt

Why? Because you think he is? Aldo fans are some of the most arrogant and delusional in all of MMA. Most Aldo nuthuggers think if he moved up he would clean out 155 too, and they can't understand why anyone would disagree with him being the p4p #1.

8. SilvaMoney Green Belt

OK OK I am impressed he finally cracked the Top 10

9. Psychedelic Silver Belt

2 Top Ten featherweights obliterated, 8 more to go. One by one, they will crumble.

WAR Mcgregor !

10. Philtard Red Belt

m

Outside, in the real world (where people matter) Nobody thought that in the first place. Everyone one deep down believes mcgoat conquers all and like Judas wish to betray him in his darkest hour.

I believe.

11. Credo Goldmember

McGregor threads > other threads.

/Thread

12. Aikidoka Chief Troublemaker Banned

What's wrong with these people. Aldo is not even top 20 let alone #1. Even Conor isn't top 20.

13. MilesAbove Steel Belt

Actually it is because he has 11 years of victories. A consistent list of Top-10 opponents over the last 6 years. 8 Title defenses.

Swanson, Brown, Faber, Gamburyan, Hominick, Florian, Mendes (x2), Edgar, KZ, Lamas, Franca Nogueira.

14. JWtheKarateKid Orange Belt

elite #5 Dustin Poirer
    ? hahahahaha he was not elite at all hahahahahaha canner mcgregory is going to get destroyed by aldo and go back to fighting undercard fighters

15. SherdogJoe Banned Banned

Someone obviously hasn't watch the documentaries on Conor. He's a cool guy, a nice guy. Nothing wrong with him. All the stuff he says and does for more money in the UFC, he says and does for more money in the UFC. Don't be a hata.

16. SherdogJoe Banned Banned

lol???? Is this a joke or something? Or should I go back and find 8000 posts on this forum saying he was gonna lose. I'll do it, it would only take about 2 minutes.

17. Rico Franklin Platinum Member

The extreme haters and extreme nuthuggers all go in to the same classification of "retards whose opinions don't matter" in my eyes.

While it's true you can say that, I can turn around and say I can find ten times as many posts saying "OMGoat, the GOAT is so GOATish that he would destroy Cain, Bones, and Weidman at the same time. He's got superhuman GOAT movement, mate. GOAT bless."

I try to only pay attention to the objective, semi intelligent posters on here...though it's a little hard to sift through. So, no it wasn't a joke.

18. SherdogJoe Banned Banned

How does you turning around and saying "I can find ten times as many posts saying "OMGoat, the GOAT is so GOATish that he would destroy Cain, Bones, and Weidman at the same time. He's got superhuman GOAT movement, mate. GOAT bless." make this statement any more true "Except everybody thought he would beat all those people."??

I never said "He doesn't have any nuthuggers", you're the one who said he doesn't have anyone who thought he'd lose.

You're correct, there's a million Conor nuthuggers, but that doesn't mean there was zero people who thought he'd lose.

This statement is false "Everybody thought he would beat all those people."

This is a test now to see if you admit to being wrong. I predict you won't because you're dumb.

19. SugarShock Purple Belt

I was a doubter for sure and I've accepted that he deserves to be in the top five. But I don't see why his victory of Siver should change anybody's opinion on the Conor McG.

Nobody gave him a chance in hell, it was a pathetic match used only to guarantee Conor a shot at the title.
    I wouldn't mind seeing him win the belt. The level of shit talking that would ensue would be hilarious. That being said I don't think Conor is going to have two legs after the fight.

20. Rico Franklin Platinum Member

Correct, I should have said, "Anybody that isn't a blind hater knew that these guys weren't elite level comp and favorable stylistic matchups for him and that he most definitely should win."

Is that better for you, sweetheart? Or do you wanna keep trying to pick an argument in a shitty thread in the heavies so you can get some kind of validation and feel good about yourself.

Considering the theme and tone of the OP, it should have moved to the wasteland with the 9765389926554892654 Conor deepthroating threads and my post was made with about the same level of thought and work as TS.

Cheers, dude

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015