Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

128_Conor_McGregor_vs_Jose_Aldo.0.0.jpg

Destroyed the FW GOAT in 13 seconds. KO'd Mendes. Destroyed Holloway. Only relevant fighter he hasn't fought is Edgar and you're bitching about 'title defenses'. It's more desperate hate from Conor haters.

Um..cuz youre supposed to defend your title maybe?
You do know he has NEVER defended ANY of his belts, right?

And here I thought Chael's fan base were ridiculous.

I don't think anyone thought Brimage or Brandao would put Conor down.. DP was a huge question mark and Even Siver's own countrymen thought he would lose.

So what are you smokin?

2/10 TS 2/10

I don't think anyone thought Brimage or Brandao would put Conor down.. DP was a huge question mark and Even Siver's own countrymen thought he would lose.

So what are you smokin?

2/10 TS 2/10

Guess you weren't paying much attention to the delusional haters back then.

It doesn't sit right with me that there's another FW belt while he's off trying to fight at LW especially when he had such shitty performances against a gatekeeper. He's a good fighter with weaknesses, but who doesn't have them, but he needs to unify his current belt or drop it. Alvarez is probably the guy who he has the best odds of beating which is probably why the UFC is pushing so hard for it, other forums are also calling bullshit on him not unifying not just here actually these forums are probably the only ones with all the "Conor Bless" or "McGoat" memes being thrown around kinda weird.

Can't wait for McGoat to face plant Alvarez.

Head. Clean. Off.

Can't wait for McGoat to face plant Alvarez.

Head. Clean. Off.
News from the Alvarez camp is they're stonewalling the negotiations as leverage for a way better contract kinda like he did in Bellator. Expect Alvarez to make a fuck ton of money whether he wins or loses I'm talking 50-70% more than Nate did against Conor the 2nd time.

edit; everyone is cashing in on Conor before he loses his hype.

Ko'ING Aldo in tirteen seconds is at least as good as 5 title defenses. You'll have to wait buttercup

Only idiots think that way. Really, only idiots do.
That statement alone is over rating someone and makes you sound like a teenager, of which you might be.

As great as aldo was, its still ONE KO, for ONE title, under 145.

Conor = Holly Holm. Both had one key win against a future hall of famer and that was pretty much it.
And no, the Diaz decision win doesnt come close to the Aldo fight.

Back