Another proof Khabib lives in Conor’s head

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, seriously, didn’t think McGregor could be triggered so easily. One mention of Khabib destroying him in the fight got him attacking a simple fan.

Khabib changed the guy forever.

What the hell are you talking about

What the hell are you talking about
The new allegation against Conor who attacked a fan because he said “a Russian battered you”

giphy.gif

Guy came up waving his phone in Conor’s face while he was with his friends and family. Just because he’s a household name it doesn’t give random bums the right to try and abuse him in public.

I think that speaks more to cocaine living in Conors head.

Conor may not have thought Khabib could do that to him. Now any time it is brought up, it shatters the image he had of himself all over again. That, or the aforementioned coke could've been a factor as well.

Conor may not have thought Khabib could do that to him. Now any time it is brought up, it shatters the image he had of himself all over again. That, or the aforementioned coke could've been a factor as well.

I guarantee if some random shit for brains, came up to cain and mentioned how he got stream rolled by ngannue, that might bother him a tad...it's the disrespect that bothers them..not the fact they lost.

10 years on this forum and this is the shit you come up with to post?

Ban for being an idiot

<Deported1>

I don't know about anybody else but I was expecting something more, something new, some new example of proof. Leaving thoroughly disappointed...

tumblr_m6335g2Hrc1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

We might see Kjabib vs Tony and Kjabib vs Max this year and you posting this

Common man. Move on

Back