Social Another Police Disrespect Thread

Nobody is trying to "improve their living environment"

They're trying to fill up their coffers. You need to get on with that silly idea. It ain't reality.
Lmao “coffers” because arresting criminals doesn’t improve living conditions. Lay off the weed my friend. You are smoked all the way out.

You can't expect losers in a system to respect the system. This is also happening outside the ghetto with mass shooters. I don't sympathize with them but something has to be done with how bad the system is or we will see real civil unrest in our lifetime.
The “system” is fine. The “losers” just want everything handed to them and have been failed at the familial level. Don’t expect the fucking government to raise your kids.

Come onnnnnnnnn baaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn

I’d like to see how okay you are with getting pelted with food while you’re working, assuming you have a job.

I know you’re a troll but you’re so damn good at it I can’t help but reply sometimes. Kudos.

Ehh who cares, most cops are people that watched bad boys too many times or are too stupid to do anything else.

Did the cops look hungry? Kind of important info

what we need here isnt blue or black lives matter but a serious overhaul of the legal system ,

This is the only answer. A major reduction in laws, statutes, and personnel would amount to a reduction in police/cotizen interactions and confrontations.

More Natural Law is the answer.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190814-ag3ojlqjubennl7llfqlu2arbi-story.html

"A new video shared on social media shows a plain-clothes cop being pelted with a container of food as he and several officers try to arrest a man during a Bronx barbecue party, the latest clip to surface online of NYPD officers being assaulted on the job."

This shit is getting out of control. Mobs of people fighting back against police is now the new normal.

I see a video of people breaking the law, and of police showing restraint at not opening fire on everyone.

I think that the people who broke the law should be held accountable, and that the police officers should be praised for showing that level of restraint.

Don’t know if it was reported
On, but police in philly were heckled and attacked on scene of the hostage standoff where officers were shot. These people are so fucked up.

Heckled, eh, I don't care. That is speech.

Attacked?

Those people need to be arrested if possible, and held to account.

I think for this video every cop everywhere should be very happy at the PR victory these officers were able to achieve here, by making the officers look like people in power, that should have that power, and have the legitimacy to command respect, while making these criminals look like absolute villains.

This video is the biggest win I have seen for police in some time.

Hopefully this video is encouraging and not discouraging to you.

Come onnnnnnnnn baaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn

I’d like to see how okay you are with getting pelted with food while you’re working, assuming you have a job.

I know you’re a troll but you’re so damn good at it I can’t help but reply sometimes. Kudos.
If you don't want to be pelted with food, then don't kill anyone. Pretty simple.

Idiots who disespect the police shouldn't call 911 for any reason.

Lmao “coffers” because arresting criminals doesn’t improve living conditions. Lay off the weed my friend. You are smoked all the way out.
I dont smoke or drink. Clean yourself up if you want any chance at understanding how the world works homie.

Heckled, eh, I don't care. That is speech.

Attacked?

Those people need to be arrested if possible, and held to account.

I think for this video every cop everywhere should be very happy at the PR victory these officers were able to achieve here, by making the officers look like people in power, that should have that power, and have the legitimacy to command respect, while making these criminals look like absolute villains.

This video is the biggest win I have seen for police in some time.

Hopefully this video is encouraging and not discouraging to you.

Discouraging only because this is how people treat the police when risking their lives during a hostage standoff.

I have always preached to the officers under my command, that sometimes the shitheads will get in that cheap shot, and sometimes it is not the right time to try and arrest them. If arresting someone for something minor, say throwing food, is going to lead to a serious incident, it really isn’t worth it. Those people almost always get theirs in the end.

Back