Social Another Police Disrespect Thread

You can't expect losers in a system to respect the system. This is also happening outside the ghetto with mass shooters. I don't sympathize with them but something has to be done with how bad the system is or we will see real civil unrest in our lifetime.

Could he answer simple questions without resorting to talking about his degree, unlike you?
lol, let it go man. what are you studying for? and i take it that you are working while working on your degree. not an easy thing to do

You can't expect losers in a system to respect the system. This is also happening outside the ghetto with mass shooters. I don't sympathize with them but something has to be done with how bad the system is or we will see real civil unrest in our lifetime.
is it really a bad system tho? or is it a bunch of malcontents that don't want ot conform and still be rewarded like they did.

i realize conform may be a trigger word for you

lol, let it go man. what are you studying for? and i take it that you are working while working on your degree. not an easy thing to do

I'll tell you what I'm studying for when you answer the questions I posed for you in that other thread. As for here, fuck ya bootlicking self.

I'll tell you what I'm studying for when you answer the questions I posed for you in that other thread. As for here, fuck ya bootlicking self.
1529944142534.gif

"This is what I think of your potato salad Janet!"

See what happens when you put raisins in potato salad? Shits bound to get ugly.

A cop in one city got pelted with a box of FOOD?!?!?

DISTURBING NEW TREND: BE AFRAID. THINGS LIKE THIS AND WORSE HAVE NEVER HAPPENED, AND IT'S ALL NEW. BE AFRAID, MY BOYS IN BLUE.
Just imagine if Liberals had food thrown at them by conservatives, CNN and all the fake news networks would call for their execution.

Fuck those assholes. Shoving officers and throwing food in what looks like a swarm of insects attacking. Someone will get shot in one of these instances. Cops outnumbered and being attacked, and oh watch how they will cry when that happens.

Fuck those assholes. Shoving officers and throwing food in what looks like a swarm of insects attacking. Someone will get shot in one of these instances. Cops outnumbered and being attacked, and oh watch how they will cry when that happens.

That's why everyone should be armed. Just think of how much safer everyone would be if every person in this video had a gun

We need martial law enacted folks. People need to learn to respect their masters policy enforcers.

People shouldnt harass the cops

But that said cops in certain places copa harass the hell out of people and I can see why people would reach a breaking point with it

what we need here isnt blue or black lives matter but a serious overhaul of the legal system , as well as a major cultural shift for the people who dwell there . Its going to take a team effort to make those neighborhoods function again

Only the most idiotic, brain dead animal would attack the people trying to improve their living environment.

Not everyone who lives in a poor neighborhood is a criminal but police cant always tell whos who and in a war to lock up the bad guys they end up harassing a lot of innocent people and arresting people on a lot of bullshit charges as well

Police should just stand back and let these areas rot from the inside out.

Society as a whole has already kind of done that .... Hows it working out ?

Oh please, you're a fucking joke.
You know damn well, you'd have your panties in a bunch if 1 cop in 1 city did something wrong.

Why don't you stick to bringing up politics in the UFC Discussion threads with people who don't know your bullshit.

Don’t know if it was reported
On, but police in philly were heckled and attacked on scene of the hostage standoff where officers were shot. These people are so fucked up.

Back