Social Another Police Disrespect Thread

Crocop42

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190814-ag3ojlqjubennl7llfqlu2arbi-story.html

"A new video shared on social media shows a plain-clothes cop being pelted with a container of food as he and several officers try to arrest a man during a Bronx barbecue party, the latest clip to surface online of NYPD officers being assaulted on the job."

This shit is getting out of control. Mobs of people fighting back against police is now the new normal.

If someone could post the video directly I'd appreciate it. I have no clue how to do that.

Personally I prefer the water but anecdotal thread is anecdotal

Throwing that plate of food was the wrong thing to do.

A cop in one city got pelted with a box of FOOD?!?!?

DISTURBING NEW TREND: BE AFRAID. THINGS LIKE THIS AND WORSE HAVE NEVER HAPPENED, AND IT'S ALL NEW. BE AFRAID, MY BOYS IN BLUE.

post #3 seems prophetic considering post #2

That's why i wanted the video posted. This was much more than food being thrown.

People are becoming more and more bold to interfere with arrests. Fighting back, blocking cops etc.

That's why i wanted the video posted. This was much more than food being thrown.

It was? I watched the video and I didn’t see much more than some pushing and some food thrown. Also, do we know why the incident happened? Videos should be viewed in context and we have no idea what happened before.

Also, likely crisis actor that cop

We need martial law enacted folks. People need to learn to respect their masters policy enforcers.

And people wonder why...
Only the most idiotic, brain dead animal would attack the people trying to improve their living environment.
Police should just stand back and let these areas rot from the inside out.
Nobody is trying to "improve their living environment"

They're trying to fill up their coffers. You need to get on with that silly idea. It ain't reality.

post #3 seems prophetic considering post #2

Perhaps, if you're an idiot, knowing nothing of American history. This shit is insanely tame. But by all means, keep tacitly ball licking the state's force.........

People are becoming more and more bold to interfere with arrests. Fighting back, blocking cops etc.

It's almost like the police have lost the trust of the community from decades of bad behavior.

It's almost like the police have lost the trust of the community from decades of bad behavior.
Lost the trust of a few communities that require lots of extra attention.

Perhaps, if you're an idiot, knowing nothing of American history. This shit is insanely tame. But by all means, keep tacitly ball licking the state's force.........
lol, i really don't think you get the jokes. hey bud, how was your day?

I spent my day studying for the sociology degree you think I'm working towards.........
that's good. stay with it man. education is a great thing. and it's never too late. i had a 74 year old graduate with me

It was? I watched the video and I didn’t see much more than some pushing and some food thrown. Also, do we know why the incident happened? Videos should be viewed in context and we have no idea what happened before.

Also, likely crisis actor that cop
So you are saying that depending on what happened prior to the video, throwing food on someone is okay? Trashy much?

that's good. stay with it man. education is a great thing. and it's never too late. i had a 74 year old graduate with me

Could he answer simple questions without resorting to talking about his degree, unlike you?

Back