Rumored Another of Khabib's cousins in UFC?

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib has three cousins in MMA

1. Abubakar - WW, already in UFC, lost his first fight in the last Moscow event.
2. Umar - A young (23 year old) talented undefeated BW, 12-0 after his last fights. Muay-thai base with Abdulmanap's wrestling. Has some fight in PFL and GFC (Khabib's organisation)
3. Usman - Umar's 21 year old brother, 8-0 record, also very talented striker.

Khabib recently made a post.

Translation:
By the end of the year there will be news regarding further career of @umar_nurmagomedov
What do you think, is he ready @ufc ?

After Umar's last fight was in a GFC event (Khabib is affiliated with the new Russian based promotion). He has also appeared in PFL, where he won a couple of fights. He is mainly a striker, but is now training under Abdulmanap and elevating his wrestling game and become really well rounded. He is also traveling with Khabib to AKA to elevate his game under Javier Mendez.

After his last fight in post fight interview, Umar announced that he wants a shot in the UFC next.

What do you say? Is he ready for the big show?

Flip your AV and its the red dude getting tossed....

<5>

upload_2019-12-9_14-53-20.png

Umar is a good prospect. I think now is a good time for him to debut. I haven't seen Usman fight, but Umar is pretty solid everywhere.

This outta make some people upset. Don’t know why but anything involving Khabib and or Russia triggers the fuck out of sherdoggers.

Aren't they all cousins in his village?

Aren't they all cousins in his village?
tenor.gif

Khabib has three cousins in MMA

1. Abubakar - WW, already in UFC, lost his first fight in the last Moscow event.
2. Umar - A young (23 year old) talented undefeated BW, 12-0 after his last fights. Muay-thai base with Abdulmanap's wrestling. Has some fight in PFL and GFC (Khabib's organisation)
3. Usman - Umar's 21 year old brother, 8-0 record, also very talented striker.

Khabib recently made a post.

Translation:
By the end of the year there will be news regarding further career of @umar_nurmagomedov
What do you think, is he ready @ufc ?

After Umar's last fight was in a GFC event (Khabib is affiliated with the new Russian based promotion). He has also appeared in PFL, where he won a couple of fights. He is mainly a striker, but is now training under Abdulmanap and elevating his wrestling game and become really well rounded. He is also traveling with Khabib to AKA to elevate his game under Javier Mendez.

After his last fight in post fight interview, Umar announced that he wants a shot in the UFC next.

What do you say? Is he ready for the big show?

As always, thanks for the translation.

To answer the question, is he ready for the UFC? Probably not.

Will he get signed? Very likely yes. He will get a boost off of the name/relationship.

Only time will tell though.

As always, thanks for the translation.

To answer the question, is he ready for the UFC? Probably not.

Will he get signed? Very likely yes. He will get a boost off of the name/relationship.

Only time will tell though.

No problem dude.
12 fights like a good enough experience to join the UFC, he has a nice mix of regional cans and international journeymen on his list of wins. Just hope they don't throw him to the wolves straight away and give his some build up fights to begin with.

Umar is a good prospect. I think now is a good time for him to debut. I haven't seen Usman fight, but Umar is pretty solid everywhere.

Look him up on youtube. I actually think he's even better than Umar.
Think he is a FW. He has some KO power as well.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

His kicking game is fucking superb..

Strong Names. Strong Hairlines. Strong Sambo. Dagestan Bless....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back