Another NYC subway death (murder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to ban trains.

Anyway, I used to take the LIRR all the time. I couldn't stand it.

How feasible would it be to Nerf the front of metro cars, like add a really padded Glove/Net thing to the head car that people who got in front of it would just fall into? Near the stations they shouldn't be going that fast.

i take the 7 all the time.

i'd take the LIRR since it drops me right below my office building, but i'd be damned if i pay $15 round trip for a 7 minute, 1 stop ride.

i always watch my back when taking the subway. lots of psychos in the big city.

yep, I live in Flushing, so I take it through the shitholes of Queens to get to Manhattan

I used to walk over from Horace Harding and ride that piece of shit ride everyday in to the city one summer.

just stand with your back facing the tracks

Thats why i use rear view mirror sunglasses.

how have they not found this schizo lady yet?

They found her, apparently she pushed him because she thought he was Muslim/Hindu:

Woman Accused of Hate-Crime Murder in Subway Push

In a statement, Mr. Brown (Queens D.A.) quoted Ms. Menendez, “in sum and substance,” as having told the police: “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said.

30push1-popup.jpg

She was a homeless.

The guy who pushed another man on the same train earlier this year was a homeless too.

Too problem isnt guns, its homeless people

homeless people commit crimes because they are hungry, cold, or need medical help.. They can get all that in jail...

She might have been looking for a permanent home at the cost of a man's life...

^^ sometimes you can't help it - the platforms get that packed at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back