Another liberal cries wolf #fakehatecrime

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shocked I say!

Denton man confesses to setting vehicles ablaze, wife says

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article122827424.html

A Denton man confessed to setting fire to a truck and motorcycle at his home and spray-painting a racial slur on the garage door last week, his wife said on Facebook.

Jenny and David Williams woke up to a neighbor banging on their door on Dec. 12 telling them their vehicles were on fire in the driveway and a message saying “[N-----] lovers” spray-painted on the garage door, The Dallas Morning News reported.

Now, Jenny says her husband confessed Tuesday to the act.

i honestly dont believe any of these supposed hate crimes where people also add a swastika, "go trump!", "N___ lovers" or obvious shit like that

they wouldnt be that obvious about it

im gonna go outside and paint a anti white slur on my garage door then call the media and tell them about this hate crime and all I will get is the dial tone.

Why does media hate white people? You are all white!

Whites usually don't pull shit like this so I'm not surprised

i honestly dont believe any of these supposed hate crimes where people also add a swastika, "go trump!", "N___ lovers" or obvious shit like that

I've learned in my life as a minority, white ppl like to express their racism through slights and being coy rather than outright cross burning.

"SEE YOU AT THE COUNTRY CLUB", oh... the exclusive one where a member has to put their neck on the line to sponsor you?, gee wonder why every member is white

"WOW, YOU GOT PULLED OVER?, NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, what is that feeling like?

Pretty much white ppl have evolved in their racism, and they're not dumb enough to do that shit.

Also, why is it whenever "FAKE" hate crimes always involve an ugly swatsika? do all these "FAKE" hate crimes ppl have bad artistry, or do they believe white racists can't draw 8 lines?

A black church was burned down and someone wrote "Vote Trump" on the side. Probably one of the most obvious false flags imaginable

Didn't stop the leftists in the WR from buying it though

Hate crimes do take place, but no more so than hate crimes against...goths for example. Look at the case of Sophie Lancaster for a sickening example of that.

Or hate crimes against someone wearing a shirt of a certain football team.

The media try to convince people, after every Islamic terrorist attack, that there is a rise in 'Islamophobia'.
When in reality, there is simply a rise in *reports* of Islamophobia.

Hate crimes do take place, but no more so than hate crimes against...goths for example. Look at the case of Sophie Lancaster for a sickening example of that.

Or hate crimes against someone wearing a shirt of a certain football team.

The media try to convince people, after every Islamic terrorist attack, that there is a rise in 'Islamophobia'.
When in reality, there is simply a rise in *reports* of Islamophobia.
The reality is, after an Islamic terrorist attack "Islamophobia" becomes a rational response.

The reality is, after an Islamic terrorist attack "Islamophobia" becomes a rational response.

Well the outbreaks of 'Islamophobia' seem to consist of tweets saying things like "my friend's friend, who is Muslim, was on a bus and she had her hijab ripped off by a white man in a Trump t-shirt!".

Which are then shared all over the place, like it was an incident that even actually happened.

At the end of the day, Christians aren't driving lorries into groups of Muslims.
People aren't going around specifically trying to murder Muslims.

islamophobia-a-word-created-by-fascists-and-used-by-cowards-to-manipulate-morons.jpg

People caught doing fake hate crimes should be charged for the hate crime as if it were legit. Put this dickhead in prison

I've learned in my life as a minority, white ppl like to express their racism through slights and being coy rather than outright cross burning.

"SEE YOU AT THE COUNTRY CLUB", oh... the exclusive one where a member has to put their neck on the line to sponsor you?, gee wonder why every member is white

"WOW, YOU GOT PULLED OVER?, NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, what is that feeling like?

Pretty much white ppl have evolved in their racism, and they're not dumb enough to do that shit.

Also, why is it whenever "FAKE" hate crimes always involve an ugly swatsika? do all these "FAKE" hate crimes ppl have bad artistry, or do they believe white racists can't draw 8 lines?

I'm white and have been pulled over tons of times, and I come from a poor family that could never go to country clubs. Who the fuck are you hanging around? Paris Hilton?

Yea it's hard to believe anyone anymore. To many people looking to get paid.

Back