another ko slam from Khabilov

53lyF.gif

darrenuysomethingcamera.gif

Here ya go ts and damn, that could have been much worse.

This guy (Kalidov or whatever) remembersme Karo altough Karo never hurt his oponents like that, just took them for a ride,

Kalidov is like scary and a bit weird on top

After watching his UFC debut I was expecting more KO's to his resume, or at least a few more finishes.....just bleed....

I hope somebody KO's this guy before he breaks someone's neck.

Followed this guy since 2009, hope performs well against some of the top guys in his weight class.

This guy (Kalidov or whatever) remembersme Karo altough Karo never hurt his oponents like that, just took them for a ride,

Kalidov is like scary and a bit weird on top

da fuq?

Wow that was scary. I honestly have not heard of this guy, I'll have to look into this. Anyone feel like giving me some cliffs?

lol better not take a fight against this guy. If you turtle you are ending up on your head.

Here ya go ts and damn, that could have been much worse.

I would consider that 'spiking' rather than a legit suplex, as the guy was dropped onto the top of his head with Khabilov's weight on it to boot - should have been illegal, imo.

I hope somebody KO's this guy before he breaks someone's neck.

Yes, I hope someone perpetrates violence on this man before he is allowed to potentially perpetrate violence on someone else.

A lot of guys could slam KO their opponents if they focused on spiking their head.
Although, his last slam KO seemed to come from the fact that his opponent's arm was trapped when he slammed him.

Either way, it's not that scary, nor is he throwing them with some amazing force.

[/QUOTE]I would consider that 'spiking' rather than a legit suplex, as the guy was dropped onto the top of his head with Khabilov's weight on it to boot - should have been illegal, imo.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't an intentional spike. Guy tried to catch himself with his arm if he wouldn't have done that he would have landed on his back and most likely continued to fight.

Back