Another Insecure A level Athlete

An insecure A level athlete feels compelled to assert that he could win against R3 in a fight.

http://cagepages.com/2015/08/15/eagles-jason-kelce-claims-beat-ronda-rousey-fight/

R3 by armbar.

rs_634x634-150811161927-634-ronda-rousey-2.jpg

The guy is interviewed and asked for an honest assessment. I agree with him. It's like the ole saying...."you can give a chihuahua steroids, but you still have a chihuahua. Put bhim or her in with a Pitbull, who's going to win?"

The question was obviously just put up to stir controversy. It sells!!!!

He should be very careful talking about fighting women while in the NFL

I really wish this whole conversation about a woman fighting men would go away, people can't just enjoy what she does without talking retarded shit like this

Amen.

Rhonda and Dana are always ranting about how she could beat up all these men, fair game IMO.

The guy is interviewed and asked for an honest assessment. I agree with him. It's like the ole saying...."you can give a chihuahua steroids, but you still have a chihuahua. Put bhim or her in with a Pitbull, who's going to win?"

The question was obviously just put up to stir controversy. It sells!!!!

Depends bruh , that pitbull game?

I like how the reporter just has to give his opinion that R3 would win. I have no doubt R3 would beat the avg 175 lb American male, but a 300 lb NFL player, a decent one at that, he literally weighs double her & he actually is athletic for a big man. I just dont see R3 beating him

This is why all the other athletes just say Ronda would whoop them, if they say otherwise they get the "how dare you!?" response.

Yeah, god forbid someone actually points out the obvious, right?

Watch now as postmodern feminists, progressives & beta males take this quote, slander the guy as a misogynist & a probable woman beater.

Depending how widely publicised the quote is, the NFL will have him hold a press conference just to apologise & publicly admit that the G-level athlete in question would in fact totally kick his ass.

This is why all the other athletes just say Ronda would whoop them, if they say otherwise they get the "how dare you!?" response.

Lmao exactly this, they should just go the Mayweather way and say "never heard of her" but then you keep getting asked until you have to answer.

So if Lebron James was asked if he could beat the best female basketball player in a game of one on one, is he supposed to say, "yeah, she would beat me".

Why do people feel the need to use corny nicknames like "R3"? It's so pathetically childish it makes me cringe.

An insecure A level athlete feels compelled to assert that he could win against R3 in a fight.

http://cagepages.com/2015/08/15/eagles-jason-kelce-claims-beat-ronda-rousey-fight/

R3 by armbar.

rs_634x634-150811161927-634-ronda-rousey-2.jpg

I think it's patently ludicrous for a huge professional athlete in a non-combat sport to be like "I could beat a female fighter in a fight."
What does it prove? What does it mean? You're a massive monster and you feel it's a feather in your cap that you could probably beat a trained woman who is over a hundred pounds less than you?

I can't tell what the motivation behind such a statement is. If it's just to make a point that size matters in a fight..yeah we know that, that's why flyweights don't fight Werdum. If it's to make a point that a man can beat a woman, well, whoop de friggin do. If it's to denigrate mma by saying that a guy who knows nothing about fighting could beat a female who has trained for years, well, again it doesn't really make sense because you're still a 250 plus dude talking about fighting a woman.

LOL TS you are a complete idiot if you think Kelsey would get armbarred by her. She couldn't control a 145lbs high school wrestler and you think she's going to control that dude?

Also, has anybody seen that Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry David and Seinfeld dissect the phrase "having said that."

Pretty hilarious and it's all I think of whenever I hear or read the phrase.

Is he proud that he can beat a woman that he outweighs by more than double their weight?

I like how the reporter just has to give his opinion that R3 would win. I have no doubt R3 would beat the avg 175 lb American male, but a 300 lb NFL player, a decent one at that, he literally weighs double her & he actually is athletic for a big man. I just dont see R3 beating him

He's athletic for a small or big man, dude is fast and agile, watch him when he run blocks.

So if Lebron James was asked if he could beat the best female basketball player in a game of one on one, is he supposed to say, "yeah, she would beat me".

Well, no not at all.

More like asked if he could beat the best female tennis player in game of one on one....

I think it's patently ludicrous for a huge professional athlete in a non-combat sport to be like "I could beat a female fighter in a fight."
What does it prove? What does it mean? You're a massive monster and you feel it's a feather in your cap that you could probably beat a trained woman who is over a hundred pounds less than you?

I can't tell what the motivation behind such a statement is. If it's just to make a point that size matters in a fight..yeah we know that, that's why flyweights don't fight Werdum. If it's to make a point that a man can beat a woman, well, whoop de friggin do. If it's to denigrate mma by saying that a guy who knows nothing about fighting could beat a female who has trained for years, well, again it doesn't really make sense because you're still a 250 plus dude talking about fighting a woman.

So you're saying athletes should refuse to answer questions honestly? It's not like this guy is calling her out. This is quote mining from a radio show where this was probably one minor thing discussed out of many. I highly doubt this guy is on a crusade against Ronda. He actually said very respectful things about her.

Back