Another Insecure A level Athlete

dmtpanic

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
An insecure A level athlete feels compelled to assert that he could win against R3 in a fight.

http://cagepages.com/2015/08/15/eagles-jason-kelce-claims-beat-ronda-rousey-fight/

R3 by armbar.

rs_634x634-150811161927-634-ronda-rousey-2.jpg

He should be very careful talking about fighting women while in the NFL

I really wish this whole conversation about a woman fighting men would go away, people can't just enjoy what she does without talking retarded shit like this

Another insecure white knight claiming that a 300lb monster of a man would lose a fight to Ronda Rousey.

why do people get so butthurt by this

Who gives a fuck if Ronda says she can beat men and who gives a fuck if those men say that they can beat her

What's up with that cheesy ass picture?

lol

Anybody who has to reassure themselves that they could beat a woman in a fight is a douche.

Last edited:
You made this thread because your feelings got hurt.

And you are so stupid that you actually think Rousey would beat him.

Haha you're so mad.

I made this thread because I find it hilarious when dudes feel compelled to state for the record they can beat R3.

I picked R3 to win because she would just need to ride the bull till he is sucking wind and it's over.

Since the insecure white knight doesn't have text pasting abilities, I will do it for him.

“OK, I’ll say this, she is one of the best pound for pound fighters on the planet. OK? I have so much respect for the way she just dominates opponents. She’s one of the best out there. Now, having said that, I’ll say this—I know absolutely nothing about fighting—but I’m pretty confident I would win. I’m not gonna fight her. I’m not gonna fight a woman. I don’t think that’s a good place for me at all.”

These is nothing wrong with what this dude said

Jesus the last 2 years has gone by fast.. I know this because that's how long I've been wishing you'd stop posting. "R3".. Dork.

Yet he still needed to state for the record he would win.

I think it's funny.

Did you hear the full interview? I haven't, but he might have been asked specifically if he thought Ronda could beat him in a fight. What's he supposed to say in that instance?

Did you hear the full interview? I haven't, but he might have been asked specifically if he thought Ronda could beat him in a fight. What's he supposed to say in that instance?

If I was him I would be humble and say R3 wins.

It's never a good look to say you can beat up a girl.

Why say it. That's why he seems insecure. Why on earth would you say it.

Back