Another hype train down the drain

I had big hopes for Till but he was rubbish. got raped. What a let down.

Woodley dominated every second of that fight. Till was easily the most overrated fighter in ufc history heading into this fight, how the fuck was he the favorite.
He was the betting favourite because of all the money English people were putting on him.
It doesn't mean he had a higher chance of winning than Woodley, realistically.

Stop sleeping on the chosen one, Colby your next ;)

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

funny gif why is connor in there ?

If Till were to stay in the division, I think he beats a lot of people, but he's definitley going to MW after this.

So much for his "I lived in the favela" level jiu jitsu. My purple bell ass saw that darce minutes ago.

He was the betting favourite because of all the money English people were putting on him.
It doesn't mean he had a higher chance of winning than Woodley, realistically.
I don't mean just the betting odds, from browsing these forums, seeing how Till was dominating the UFC's Twitter polls, more people thought he'd win the fight by far. Makes absolutely no sense.

Woodley dominated every second of that fight. Till was easily the most overrated fighter in ufc history heading into this fight, how the fuck was he the favorite.
I hope it's just because bookmakers followed the betting trends. Otherwise, they're just clueless.

First round I think he was just getting Woodley's timing down and seeing what his game plan was, went out a bit faster in the 2nd and got clocked and well we all saw the level of English grappling after that....

This

He needs to work off his back and recognize submission attempts from the top player and be able to escape them

This

He needs to work off his back and recognize submission attempts from the top player and be able to escape them

I was impressed how he survived the ground and pound his defence against the strikes was good, but he looked lost positionally and with the submission threat

Till will be exposed further if he moves up now.

Back