Another hype train down the drain

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Cocky ass kid KO's cowboy and thinks he's the best. I was nowhere near convinced with his performance against Wonderboy either.

I can't figure out what Till was doing in there. No l leg kicks, no jabs, nothing.....

Darren schooled Wonderhype in the striking department.

I can't figure out what Till was doing in there. No l leg kicks, no jabs, nothing.....

He was reading twood first round.

His coach said start opening up.

He knows about twoods right hand.

He opened up carelessly

Paid for it.

First round I think he was just getting Woodley's timing down and seeing what his game plan was, went out a bit faster in the 2nd and got clocked and well we all saw the level of English grappling after that....

Hands
Touching hands
Reaching out
Touching me
Touching you

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Just no idea what to do... or maybe he was rightfully worried about Woodley’s abilities in the feet.

Till is a good prospect but Woodley was too much too soon.

Plus Woodley had an extra chip on his shoulder after being disrespected by the promotion. He came out firing.

Never understood his hype. People were so gassed and I didn’t know koing cowboy makes you the best or near the best

Folkstyle wrestling wins again. Too bad for khabib he is not a folkstyle wrestler and Conor is 10x the athlete that till is

Woodley dominated every second of that fight. Till was easily the most overrated fighter in ufc history heading into this fight, how the fuck was he the favorite.

Conor McGregor is next...

Till isn’t a hype train, he is the real deal. Woodley is just better.

And you are an idiot.

Last edited:
Once I saw the reach was the same I knew.

he shoulda lost to Wonderboy. I saw everything I needed to know about him in that fight.

He really should just commit suicide, because his entire career is finished.

No...his LIFE is finished after this.

No hope. No life. No career. No dick.

It doesn't matter that he's 25 years old and fighting a near-GOAT in his division.

He's FINISHED and DONE and a CAN.

Don't believe the hype unless they first beat a top contender.
Never understood his hype. People were so gassed and I didn’t know koing cowboy makes you the best or near the best

Cowboy wasn't his best win though - He beat top 5 Thompson.

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

Back