Another Hendricks vs GSP kind of deal....

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
only silva was indeed going only 70%

Screenshot_116.png

Shouldn't Silva be GSP and Bisping be Hendricks? I'm confused.

???

no... hendricks fucked GSPs face up and lost the decision. just like silva

But GSP was the champion and the favorite, just like Silva was (ex-champ).

This is so confusing. Who is who?

julia-roberts.gif

Bisping beat Silva and GSP beat Hendricks.

LOL at the classic "oh boo hoo, look at his face".

Bisping beat Silva and GSP beat Hendricks.

LOL at the classic "oh boo hoo, look at his face".

yes, the classic look at his face.

"if this was a street fight silva would have won"

how about that?? is that classic enough for you? :p

???

no... hendricks fucked GSPs face up and lost the decision. just like silva
That knee was analogous for Andy's career. Take away that knee, you have no damage. Take away the roids, you have no spider. Both equally as dirty.

An more fitting fight comparison is Brown v Mitrione. Take away the pokes and you have a totally different fight. Also, I don't remember Hendricks getting dropped TWICE.

yes, the classic look at his face.

"if this was a street fight silva would have won"

how about that?? is that classic enough for you? :p

Holy sh*t, Anthony Pettis has just quoted my post!

That knee was analogous for Andy's career. Take away that knee, you have no damage. Take away the roids, you have no spider. Both equally as dirty.

An more fitting fight comparison is Brown v Mitrione. Take away the pokes and you have a totally different fight. Also, I don't remember Hendricks getting dropped TWICE.

The whole UFC is on steroids

ttorrn5izhmxubn8m7mc.jpg

Take away the roids, you have no spider.

New to pro sports? Several of his opponents popped and most professional athletes are on something.

An older poster on here successfully trolled several of us the other day by saying something near what you said as a joke, making fun of naive sports fans.

It was exactly like that, in the way that the right fighter obviously won a close decision and there shouldn't be any controversy

That can be said for a large percentage of fighters.

TS, do your friends still say you look like Anthony Pettis by chance?

Lol Verace has spent all night crying about this fight. Let it go, dude.

"You have swayed my decision on this fight" - No forum member ever

i dont need to... its neck and neck

check poll results:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...chael-bisping-or-anderson-silva-poll.3182561/

and you apparently spent the night stalking me... which is kinda creepy tbh

Yeah, because us forum scrubs negate the pro scoring illustrated by a screenshot floating around showing most reputable sources had Bisping winning by the vast majority. It was posted in one of your previous whine threads so I know you've seen it.

And when you make 5+ cry threads, you'll be noticed.

No, just no. <smh>. I had GSP winning the Hendricks fight. I gave round 1 to GSP due to the fact that he seemed to be a bit more diverse in his attacks, and had a sub attempt (which if you watch the replay looks like Johnny tapped) but neither fighter clearly won that round. It was round 1 that gave GSP that fight. While I gave the fight to GSP, had Hendricks won, I would have not at all been surprised. That fight was not the robbery everyone claims to be. It was a very close fight.

Silva lost this fight because he fought tentatively. Even with the knee (which was a cheap shot), Bisping was conscious enough to survive to the bell. Round 4, which was the deciding round, was all Bisping until the very last minute.

Silva lost, and this is coming from a Bisping hater.

Back